Hands on experience Phantom 3 - 4K plus Inside the hood Pictures

I tried to ask him nicely and was ignored. Sorry that I take NDA very seriously.

Mohan

After the pm I fully understand now. I do apologize for jumping to conclusions. Like I stated in my pm I thought you were a dealer gone rogue. Since no units should be in publics hands.

I would still like to know who you purchased the unit from. This will helps us prevent this happening in the future.

Reactions: Alex Kiritsis
Are you saying in your post that DJI can send out an update to an individual P3 and kill it?
Highly unlikely. I believe he's referring to the fact that pre-prod units may have different characteristics/components that will be unsupported in firmware releases down the road, effectively killing the unit.

Perhaps Ed could organise an official release P3 in exchange for the unit Mohan has.
Normally if you buy stolen property you can have it confiscated with no recourse so it would all depend on how the agreements were set up but it seems this unit was not somebody's to sell.

Can't we all just get along?

I tried to ask him nicely and was ignored. Sorry that I take NDA very seriously.

I was going to reply to you after I contacted the seller of the aircraft. I very much respect peoples privacy and wanted to give them a opportunity to reply to me. Everything on this thread was chronologically listed from the very start. Members requested internal photos from the very start. If you had grave concerns you could have contacted me prior to me posting the internal photos - there was a gap of several days before the photos were published. Had you or anybody else contacted me I would have gladly complied with your request.

I was going to reply to you after I contacted the seller of the aircraft. I very much respect peoples privacy and wanted to give them a opportunity to reply to me. Everything on this thread was chronologically listed from the very start. Members requested internal photos from the very start. If you had grave concerns you could have contacted me prior to me posting the internal photos - there was a gap of several days before the photos were published. Had you or anybody else contacted me I would have gladly complied with your request.

I appreciate that, I didn't see the request or I would have.

Thank you.

Can't we all just get along?

I hope so .. I have had PM's from both Blade Strike and Tahoe Ed which I am happy with - thank you both

Reactions: dalebb
I appreciate that, I didn't see the request or I would have.

Thank you.

Ken, I wouldn't mind it so much but you stepped over the line when you started to criticise Mohan for flying against the wind. You made it a bit personal, and as a DJI forum tech you should know your place and both you and your colleague should leave the legal stuff to the professionals in future.

You have apologised though, which is good, has your colleague apologised yet?

I think a DJI forum tech should concentrate on giving people correct information with questions asked them, and they should leave the legal stuff to DJI them selves.

Reactions: Louis_Eng
Sorry we are not just forum Tech Support.. ;)

I just want to say thank you for giving me some entertainment to pass the time until my P3 ships
These last few pages of posts have been very entertaining!

Just stating that our duties, especially Ed's go beyond that function. Why do you think we were concerned? We knew how many units went out and We knew Mohan wasn't one of them.

Ok then concentrate on your forum tech support. Your comment on the auto GPS CE FCC setting was very misleading. Dji i have said you were wrong.

No. I'm not wrong, Nice try .. Been verified by the Project Manager. Please tell me who you contacted at DJI and please don't say their phone or chat support.

Don't know, He probably knew he was wrong. There is no reason to mislead anyone on such a subject. It's the facts and makes perfect sense.

Reactions: Apparition

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94