Hands on experience Phantom 3 - 4K plus Inside the hood Pictures

Nothing wrong with that. In fact now I have both I still like to fly my trusty P2. I know it's quirks got plenty of batteries and if it crashes I can fix it myself. The 'Want' bit still likes to meddle with the latest technology

Some good points mohan, although i canceled my pre order that doesn't mean i won't be getting a p3, i just don't want to be an early adopter, i will see what the reviews say and what peoples experience's are over the next month or so, i think i was a bit of a fool for pre ordering, i kind of let my want supersede my common sense anything could happen with this new p3 and especially since its version 1. Im going to stick with my P2 and awesome go pro 4 with its unlimited range and hope the new phantom three betters the last in some way.

Mohan, you stated that you purchased your P3 from the guys that were flying at the London introduction. I checked with our marketing staff that was flying and they did not and would not sell one of our beta units. You want to try again? You can PM if you want to.

Reactions: Apparition
When a person that can't be honest about where he got the product, it starts to raise some serious issues.

I knew this guy couldn't have received it in a legitimate way.

Not knowing that the props are different and then having to ditch it in a field because he went out with the wind instead of going against it..

When a person that can't be honest about where he got the product, it starts to raise some serious issues.

Not knowing that the props are different and then having to ditch it in a field because he went out with the wind instead of going against it..
Obviously he can't tell you or he would have, probably scared of getting someone in trouble.

Go on Pre-order it ...:):) It is a real evolution of the technology into one package
Thanks, Mohan.

I pre-ordered the Professional today. :)

Reactions: bbfpv

Blade why the aggravation? What do you mean in a legitimate way? Are you suggesting that I have done something illegitimate / criminal ? I can assure you that I have done no such thing. I do not have to justify anything to you.

I deliberately chose to fly it out as far as I could to see the maximum range possible as the wind was going to help me get it as far away to test signal strength. It is not due to a lack of experience. I knew exactly what I was doing as I have flown over this field over 60 times. So I know exactly where to land if there were battery issues.I have been doing RC for a long time and I am aware of the risks of flying against the wind. I pay for all the equipment I own - it is my financial outlay. I am not sponsored by anyone nor do I work for anyone. I spend my hard earned cash to enjoy this hobby. So I think it is very unfair for you to take such a negative stance. What is to be gained by been so negative?

The props as supplied on the machine say 9450 - so are you telling me that there is a difference between this 9450 and my previous 9450 props? If they are then DJI supplied this aircraft with those props.

Reactions: StevenQX and Lew40
The props as supplied on the machine say 9450 - so are you telling me that there is a difference between this 9450 and my previous 9450 props? If they are then DJI supplied this aircraft with those props.
The P2 and P3 have different hubs.

Mohan, you stated that you purchased your P3 from the guys that were flying at the London introduction. I checked with our marketing staff that was flying and they did not and would not sell one of our beta units. You want to try again? You can PM if you want to.

Tahoe Ed - I have a lot respect for the work you do and will I be more than happy to pm you. I have got in touch with the person who has supplied me the aircraft and he is happy for me do so.

The P2 and P3 have different hubs.
That might be the case but I can only tell you what is on the aircraft I have. Maybe I should try the 9450 props from the PV2??

There were 2 units sold in the UK, I very nearly bought one of them myself. As for props I couldn't tell you what model are on my phantom to be honest.

There were 2 units sold in the UK, I very nearly bought one of them myself. As for props I couldn't tell you what model are on my phantom to be honest.

There is a very tiny number etched on the blade - it will say the number and CW or CCW

I would like to say I feel the negative comments towards mohan are not fair. Blade strike speaks of mohans lack of knowledge, but have I not read somewhere on one of blade strikes comments that the CE FCC setting was gps set.

I FOR ONE AM HAPPY MOHAN has put this information here.
Along with the pictures.

Thanks it has been very helpful.

It's not a part number it describes the blade diameter and I believe pitch.

Well that is not going to be helpful in the future when I have a box full of blades. I haven't spent that amount of time analysing the hub as I gave it a cursory glance and saw the number. My mistake - when I get back tonight I will swap them around by making sure I can identify which is which

I really don't understand this logic. It seems you already have more distance available than the battery is capable of.
I agree, what use a 5KM range if you can get out there but can't get back. I have seen pilots happy to fly downwind for 2KM and then realize they can't make it back fighting the headwind and have to chase it. And now that there is a digital connection with LB we won't have the lag or drop outs as with 2.4 rigs at range.

I would like to say I feel the negative comments towards mohan are not fair. Blade strike speaks of mohans lack of knowledge, but have I not read somewhere on one of blade strikes comments that the CE FCC setting was gps set.

I agree, and I was shocked how quickly negative comments appeared especially after Mohan has gone to great lengths to answer peoples questions.

I agree, and I was shocked how quickly negative comments appeared especially after Mohan has gone to great lengths to answer peoples questions.
Blade and Ed are affiliated with DJI, their concern is to the fact that nobody is supposed to be selling P3's and since Mohan has one something isn't right.

Reactions: Cyclone

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94