Hands on experience Phantom 3 - 4K plus Inside the hood Pictures

Very interesting, dji have stated this to me 3 times now. I have mentioned you have stated this and they still stand there ground stating it doesn't. At this point i don't know who to believe on this subject, on the last email request to dji i asked this to be looked up with someone on a higher level. The person contacting me back from dji support seemed very confident of this fact that it wasn't.
As this is a subject i would very much like to know the answer on and you are a dji forum tech guy who is widely known as being very knowledgeable, and the fact you are on here can you please do me a big favour and verify this fact for me, just double check with your guys as somebody is making a mistake which is leading to confusion. Just double check that's all i ask.

Where did leekiya's post that you quoted go?

I dont know where it went, and i dont know i am wrong i only know what dji have told me 3 times stating it is not gps set. Balde are you saying you know for sure or it just makes sense.

i dont know where it went, and i dont know i am wrong i only know what dji have told me 3 times it is not gps set. Balde are you saying you know for sure or it just makes sense.

I wouldn't say this unless verified by the PM. Unless the PM is wrong and I highly doubt that since they are the ones making the decisions. Trust me there is no switch to toggle like the p2 and or software switch to set.

Well, on the bright side, it's good to know DJI is on the forum and is in touch with us all.

No i understand that, its the auto GPS setting for this function that dji have now stated to me that your wrong about 3 times which is confusing me. All i ask is you simply double check and don't start trying to put me down on the forum like you have with mohan.

If you would like me to PM the messages sent from dji to myself about your fact i will be more than happy to. I am not saying your wrong at this point, im saying as a member of the public buying one im confused, confused as a newt about it.

No i understand that, its the auto GPS setting for this function that dji have now stated to me that your wrong about 3 times which is confusing me. All i ask is you simply double check and don't start trying to put me down on the forum like you have with mohan.

What do you mean auto GPS function? The craft either goes to FCC mode or CE mode based on the crafts global location. I did double check before I posted.
I have not put you down, just stating facts. If you look back and read your post, you are the one being rude. You're just not liking my answers.

If I could get into detail how this subject even came up with the PM I would but I would violate my NDA. If you don't want to take my word for it, then please don't. I really have no reason to lie?!

I mean by the CE and FCC setting being set by its gps location which you state, and dji say doesnt and is in fact factory set according to its shipping destination and would never change regardless to were in the world you took it. This is not something i can get into a debate out because at present i only have yours and djis answers to go with both saying different things. As i dji tech i am sure you can ask someone again for me and double check thats all i ask.
As a dji consumer i am very confused with information being told to me from dji them selves and there dji forum techs.
On another note the gps location answer is infact what i want it to be, and that way i know i can get the good distance as others have had in the CE setting.

I mean by the CE and FCC setting being set by its gps location which you state, and dji say doesnt and is in fact factory set according to its shipping destination and would never change regardless to were in the world you took it. This is not something i can get into a debate out because at present i only have yours and djis answers to go with both saying different things. As i dji tech i am sure you can ask someone again for me and double check thats all i ask.
As a dji consumer i am very confused with information being told to me from dji them selves and there dji forum techs.
On another note the gps location answer is infact what i want it to be, and that way i know i can get the good distance as others have had in the CE setting.

I will message the PM once more regarding this..

I'm not trying to prolong this conversation but it seems that maybe blade and leekiya are talking about two separate things?

I thought leekiya has been referring to the Control transmitter's power settings,

It sounds like blade is referring to the Light Bridge by using the term 'craft(s)'.

????

Thank you very much Blade strike, thank you
I apologise if i seemed rude to you, this is a subject that i have wanted to get to the bottom of and find the truth of the matter for a while.

Yea he is saying he has been told at this point the craft sets the CE and FCC setting by GPS loaction, dji keep saying to me this is not a function that the p3 has and is not true, and is set at the factory by them selves according to were its being shipped to. They even said if i bough one from the us and brought it to the uk it would still fly in the fcc setting in which is was set to for the us market. Its all very confusing, and somebody's being told wrong information somewhere which is leading to more and more confusion on the subject. Even spoke to 2 uk retailers who say it doesn't set by GPS.

So who would you trust for accuracy?
Some phone support guy (they've been giving out plenty of wrong info on a product that they haven't seen yet) or a tester and forum support guy that is in regular contact with the PM for the project?

So it's not just me worried about this subject then. If blade is correct and mohans flys auto set then I'm a happy man.

We will get to the bottom of it.. I just checked chat and I was talking to the PM regarding this subject on 4/5. Things might have changed but I really doubt it.

This is something I pointed out to them in my email and asked them to take it higher, they said they had with the last last email they sent me and had passed it onto another department. Again I got the same answer only a little more in depth which led to me to believe DJI again all so.

No, and its not just me i don't want no ce nerfed crap.

Well either way if your in CE land it will be CE rated. Just like any other craft

It will be interesting to see what Blade Strike comes back with as the way he was was talking is he knew the facts and he was correct. Also the 2 guys on here from DJI can I ask what your job titles are with in DJI as you said you were more than a forum tech.

It will be good to have you around on here to help if things start going wrong with the P3 which I really hope they dont as it looks a nice bit of kit.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94