Greetings from San Antonio

I have this phantom four for sale for 800 bucks if anybody's interested
de13b47a24948397b96c3c93c61b5efa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Been messing around with these 8.5dB L-COM magnet base antennas...
62a4e0a1fef865e6472c219e49dd73f8.jpg

Hooked to 3W amps setting in the truck in the heat while flying...
1867d398c909ec466c98ab14016e44b1.jpg

Range out last battery of coarse...
251fca86743306ae823c36a9967ca9e9.jpg

Battery cut me short. Got to figure that out. I don't have battery mods. (Yet) lol

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Rensyo
Hi just stumbled on this site while looking for parks in san antonio, just got P4P went to falcone park today got video how do i upload it.

Hi piee and welcome to the thread.

What I usually do is save the video in You Tube then embed the URL into my post.

We usually fly at Nani Falcone as well. I plan to be there on Saturday around 4pm to try out a Litchi mission.

Congrats!! A group of us fly weekly and are going to meet twice this weekend if your interested. 1st meetup with be at 4pm on Saturday at the same park you flew at today and the 2nd one will be on Sunday at 6am at Columbus park to get sunrise video with downtown in background. If your interested PM me separately and I'll give you my number. If you can't meet us this weekend, We meet weekly in different places to fly, just pm me with your number and I'll keep you in the loop. We fly all phantoms from standard through 4, mavics, inspire 1 and 2's as well as some fixed wings and other types of drones. We just hang out and fly and give each other feedback,very relaxing group.

Congrats!! A group of us fly weekly and are going to meet twice this weekend if your interested. 1st meetup with be at 4pm on Saturday at the same park you flew at today and the 2nd one will be on Sunday at 6am at Columbus park to get sunrise video with downtown in background. If your interested PM me separately and I'll give you my number. If you can't meet us this weekend, We meet weekly in different places to fly, just pm me with your number and I'll keep you in the loop. We fly all phantoms from standard through 4, mavics, inspire 1 and 2's as well as some fixed wings and other types of drones. We just hang out and fly and give each other feedback,very relaxing group.

Piee- sorry, this was meant specifically for you

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT