Greetings from San Antonio

Hi guys. Any suggestions where i can buy a cheaper genuine battery?

Kinda hesitant on the one available in Amazon for $101 after reading the reviews

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I recommend to Buy only DJI batteries. Prices vary but cheapest I've seen on new batteries is $119, but that's been awhile. Hope to meet up with you and fly some soon as well.

Thanks PinnacleRun. I already started flying at a fair-sized park by Bandera and Mystic Park. The park's name is Nani Falcone Park located at 7625 Mystic Park 78254.

Please let me know if you guys are available later since i plan to be there around 7pm.

That looks like a very decent sized park to fly!! I can't make it tonight, but please post anytime you plan on flying as a heads up as you never know who could be able to meet up. Enjoy flying tonight.

We have to get together to fly sometime. Although I'm working off of one battery at the moment. In the process of ordering more

Thanks brysonc.

Looking forward to us getting together. Working on one batt as well and it's not enough! Hee hee hee

Glad everyone is getting some flights in. I can fly everyday of the week as long as its before 245pm since I work nights. Let me know.

So it looks like there's 4 of us ready to meet up and do some flying. Can't wait to get all the bird's in the sky at once.

9 am is perfect. Lets do Tom slick. I love all the grass. Pull into the 22nd enterance. I'll be in a little grey Chevy hatchback.

Nice vid dmanson! I'm ok for 9am tomorrow. Where do you want to fly, Tom Slick or 1604/Culebra?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TimCJWolfe