GP hard case

Reaction score
Anyone using the goprofessional hard case? With the handle and wheels? Looks awesome im very tempted to bite!

I have it. It's a great case. The Microrapter Pro case is also a good option if you want a case that is a little more compact.

Last edited:
I've had my own P3P in GPC's Hard Case for 3 weeks now and have been doing a lot of traveling with it, really like it.

The best news is that we just received in the second wave of this case and they are now IN STOCK and ready to ship. They can be ordered on our website here: https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-case/

If you have any specific questions about the case feel free to give me a holler as mine has gone everyone I've gone for the past few weeks and would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. :)

Thanks,
Mike

I've had my own P3P in GPC's Hard Case for 3 weeks now and have been doing a lot of traveling with it, really like it.

The best news is that we just received in the second wave of this case and they are now IN STOCK and ready to ship. They can be ordered on our website here: https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-case/

If you have any specific questions about the case feel free to give me a holler as mine has gone everyone I've gone for the past few weeks and would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. :)

Thanks,
Mike
I am using the Sea Horse brand hard case. TSA approved. Custom fit your goodies how you like. $$ less than most cases. Inside i have P3P, two batteries, remote, 8 props. Charger, tablet, sd cards and usb adapter, 4 propguards ans the little baggie with spare cushions that came with aircraft. Not to mention a full printed out booklet of owners manual. Im very pleased with the set up.

You guys in the USA get all the good cases .... I'm in the UK and it seems I'm quite limited for the P3. Shipping from the states is astronomical and then id get hit with tax charges

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20