Got my refund from DJI Online Sales

John Locke, how do you change from 10mpbs to 4? Where is app? What are you losing by doing that? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

John Locke, how do you change from 10mpbs to 4? Where is app? What are you losing by doing that? Thx

You must change your HD signal from Auto to Custom and then you are able to change that value as well as pick a channel to receive the HD video on.

Dumb question but changing from Auto
to custom is where??

Hit HD and it should be in the upper right corner.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I was reading all the posts about the range & battery issues, so I figured I can return it now, and order a another P4 when they get the range issue solved.
The battery times don't bother me, and I certainly don't need the advertised 3.1 miles, but I would like to get at least, the range I got with my P3P, a solid 7000 to 1000 feet.

Looks like you made a good "proactive decision" IMO - DJI has now noted some of the P4's have been shipped with the wrong RC that gives you shorter range. Best now to wait till they correct this!

DJI acknowledges initial shipments of P4's had less powerful remotes resulting in less range and will be corrected in future shipments • /r/djiphantom

Last edited:
Looks like you made a good "proactive decision" IMO - DJI has now noted some of the P4's have been shipped with the wrong RC that gives you shorter range. Best now to wait till they correct this!

How can you be certain that DJI has "noted" this, cares, or will correct? It seems that they are very reticent to acknowledge issues.

Yeh well I get my new drone soon will ask for full refund if it doesn't connect to the latest iOS which I've been told it doesn't

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj