Matrice 100 For sale

Reaction score
For anyone that's interested I'm selling my Matrice 100 and extras. It's currently on ebay here DJI Matrice 100 Quadcopter Drone - Excellent condition with industrial hard case | eBay

Here are the details:
I've mainly been using it for commercial work such as surveying quarries (e.g. stockpile volumes) and farmer's fields (mapping black grass). Never let me down.

It's an amazing piece of kit and in excellent condition. It works perfectly and is ideal for commercial and professional/developer use, or high-end hobbyist.

The drone is already constructed, includes camera and is ready to fly.

Range of up to 3.1 miles (5km)

Flight time over 35 mins with both batteries fitted.

Compatible with the DJI guidance system (Guidance: A revolutionary visual sensing system for aerial platforms - DJI)

Here's the overview from the DJI official website page

"The DJI Matrice 100 is a fully customizable and programmable flight platform that lets you to turn your ideas and dreams into reality. Equipped with DJI’s easy-to-fly technology and optimized for easy programming through the DJI SDK, the Matrice 100 is ready to carry any sensors, devices that you want to put into the sky."

Please see the DJI official website for more details (Buy Matrice 100)

For specifications see DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography

What's included?
1/ Matrice 100 carbon fiber frame (including all components such as GPS, antenna etc) and legs (already constructed; complete and ready to fly)

2/ Zenmuse X3 camera and gimbal (please see DJI official website for further details Buy Zenmuse X3 Gimbal and Camera)

3/ Extra carbon fiber central frame for Z30 camera (Z30 camera is not included) - the current fitted central frame is for the X3 camera (included) - if you want to fit a Z30 camera simply change the central frame - really easy to do.

4/ 32GB MicroSD card - fits directly into the X3 camera

5/ Remote control unit (I've been using my ipad mini; the remote control fits directly to my ipad mini via the standard usb cable that comes with the ipad; you can use other mobile devices, Android or Apple)

6/ 2 x TB47D batteries (please see official DJI website for details Buy Matrice 100 TB47D Battery)

7/ 2 x battery bays (one fitted on top and the other on the underside). You can easily move these bays into different positions. For example, you can have two on the top leaving space underneath to fit a guidance system. You can also take either of the bays off and run the drone with just one battery if you wish.

8/ Battery/remote control charger. This charger has two connections; one that goes to the battery and one that fits on to the remote control. This makes it much more convenient as you don't need a separate charger for the remote control.

9/ 4x propellers with high visibility stripes

10/ Brand new set of Neewer filters (PL; polarizing; ND 8; and ND16)- box has been opened by the filters have never been used. They screw directly on to the X3 DJI camera

11/ 4 x gimbal dampeners - these are spares - they fit between the underneath of the main frame and the carbon fiber attachment that the camera/gimbal attaches to

Hard Case

12/ HPRC 4600W waterproof hard case with extendable handle and wheels - this is a serious case. It's rock solid, waterproof and lockable. Similar to this one (HPRC4600W FOR DJI MATRICE 100 - M100-4600W-01 - HPRC) but the foam is not fitted

Any questions please send me a message.

Cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj