Sent my phantom 4 in and this is what I got from them. *UPDATE* DJI gave me 15% off!

Wow, I thought you would have settled this matter by now. Like I said, don't trust anything DJI support tells you. If they email it to you, it still won't tell you anything, just stuff in general. Nothing that can be thrown back at them. You will for sure probably not get your own drone back! They did me the same way, sent me a list of parts that I knew were not needed to repair my gimbal and shell but I paid it anyway to get it repaired quickly and back to me. I followed the repair process daily on their website and they carefully explained what they were doing and even through the testing and analysis the serial number stayed the same. However when it was shipped, the serial number changed. I inquired and was told also that my drone was not repairable, after all that watching the repair being done! They did send me a new one but left off the propeller mounting springs! When asked for the 40th time about what caused my crash, one supervisor told me that the flight data logs did not show anything that could be considered a warranty issue and other support staff, April and Florence, told me that the flight data was not on the drone!!!!! THEN, they told me that I had to furnish them that data for them to run analysis of the crash! Yeah, I know. DJI is so messed up in their service department that they even lie to each other. Good luck in coming out on this. Fight them hard, you'll have to in order to break even! Be sure to let us know what happens. Good LUCK!!
Jim
WA5TEF
He already sold the P4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers