Going insane. Please help

It would be easiest to copy the BIN to the memory card if you plug the memory card into a memory card reader -- and, then into a computer. If you don't have a memory card reader, you could also connect a USB cable between a computer and the gimbal. That'll allow you to copy the BIN to the memory card.
Will try that. Does copter need to be off? Thx. Sorry just been trying for 2 whole days

It would be easiest to copy the BIN to the memory card if you plug the memory card into a memory card reader -- and, then into a computer. If you don't have a memory card reader, you could also connect a USB cable between a computer and the gimbal. That'll allow you to copy the BIN to the memory card.
Well i dont have the right cord or the reader and my computer is a piece. But for some reason the copter is working. Will keep at it on getting firmware for app Thx alot

Curious how you fixed this I am struggling with the same issue I have tried so many things and can not get it to go

It should be on.

Why don't you just use a computer? It'll be much easier.

I find myself thinking that thought a lot !

short answer is , having 4 kids , the youngest folks don't want pc's...
they use phone/tab for everything it seems.

Me, the bigger the screen the happier I am!

Well i dont have the right cord or the reader and my computer is a piece. But for some reason the copter is working. Will keep at it on getting firmware for app Thx alot

You may save much frustration by simply getting the adapter and cord
maybe 5 or 10 bucks at most .
sometimes it all works best when done the way they say!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20