GL300A Remote Controller help

Reaction score
Ok, here is the issue that i have. I have a P4 remote that has the dreaded not charging all the way issue. So I found a P3 pro/adv GL300A remote for really cheap. When I connect it to my phone, I cannot get any info from the remote. My phone charges and that is it. I want to link it to my P4. Rmeote won't even show me what firmware is on there. I've tried using both DJI go apps with no luck. Any info would be appreciated.

What happens when you connect the remote controller to your phone, start DJI GO 4, and click and hold the three lines at the top, right for ~5 seconds?

That should display a screen that shows the current remote controller firmware version (along with the version you can upgrade to).

DJIGO.jpg

What happens when you connect the remote controller to your phone, start DJI GO 4, and click and hold the three lines at the top, right for ~5 seconds?

That should display a screen that shows the current remote controller firmware version (along with the version you can upgrade to).

View attachment 90164
The firmware box is blank with no options.

Try powering on your remote controller like this.

Perhaps this is why you were able to buy the P3 remote controller really cheap. It seems something might be defective.

What happens if you try to manually link the remote controller to the Phantom like this?

You should contact DJI Support for help. You might have to send it in to be repaired.

I was able to manually link he remote. I was able to move the camera but that is all. No DJIGo connection and no firmware reading.
Re link not resolve you issue.
GL300A have TI DaVinci chip and NW361 nand flash chip.
This issue same as P3P no signal issue.
You need flash u-boot and ubl1 to nw361 via ftdi.

I got the same problem. Its the USB board that has corrupt data in the nand chip.

I have the TTL adaptor but need the skill to figure out how to do the flash.

Im aware of the github descriptions, but we really need a step-by-step guide like with the vision+ wifi module.

Anyone, wanna help?

Re link not resolve you issue.
GL300A have TI DaVinci chip and NW361 nand flash chip.
This issue same as P3P no signal issue.
You need flash u-boot and ubl1 to nw361 via ftdi.
Do I need the TTL adapter? If so what is a good one to get? Any instructions on fishing chip?

Nope, not usb. You need to solder wires to the usb board. Regarding the files, thats where Im stranded.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1