GL300A Remote Controller help

Your board seems to act the right way now. Maybe the problem with missing firmware in the list is another problem. Could it be your tablet/phone?
If you got video in the dji go app when the drone is connected, I think the board is OK.
Does the phone detect the cobnnection when you plug it in? And suggest to start dji go app?

Your board seems to act the right way now. Maybe the problem with missing firmware in the list is another problem. Could it be your tablet/phone?
If you got video in the dji go app when the drone is connected, I think the board is OK.
Does the phone detect the cobnnection when you plug it in? And suggest to start dji go app?
The controller only charges the phone. I have a Galaxy S8+ and I also tried it with an LG V30. DJIGo app doesn't even recognize the phones.

That's strange.. Maybe quaddamage will chime in..

Sure, why not.
As always, I need a full log.

Also, I'm not sure if the USB board should detect the mobile device if it is not connected to the rest of the RC. It is possible that the board waits for Cypress to talk before it enables USB device. Someone with a working board would have to test that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna