Gimble error message

Reaction score
Hi when i start up my phantom two the the light start flashing yellow and on my app it says Remove Gimbal Clamp" message on the iPhone. The gimbal will not respond to any commands or change in copter pitch, roll, or yaw nor in the FOV mov.

Has anyone has similar problems and knows a solution

most likely lost connection on one or more of the connection points (sensor board, main board). or defective / torn flex cable.
should be green when working correctly

most likely lost connection on one or more of the connection points (sensor board, main board). or defective / torn flex cable.
should be green when working correctly
the flex cable seems find, just when i turn on my app it says remove "Remove Gimbal Clamp" when the clamp is already off..

when off does the gimbal and camera move freely in all directions ?
It does not show any signs of calibrating, but there does not seem any problems with its movements in any directopm

gimbal must be twitching slightly correct?
look very closely and also listen for tiny "tick ... tick" on one of the motors, either yaw(top), pitch(side) or roll(back)

gimbal must be twitching slightly correct?
look very closely and also listen for tiny "tick ... tick" on one of the motors, either yaw(top), pitch(side) or roll(back)
there is some slight twitching on the camera and it moving downwards, but not much

As i cant really get to a shop and order new stuff, as am aboard in the Middle East... alternatively is there a way of just disabiling the gimbal, or could i just fly it with the gimbal clamp on...as I can still film and fly fine

There are videos on you tube under Phantom gimbal repair that may give you some info. Good luck but check the three cables to the gimbal first to be sure they are tightly plugged in and have no loose pins.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers