Gimbal-guard.com great accessories for your Phantom

Reaction score
Just recived my http://www.gimbal-guard.com and I'm very Satified with their products. I purchased the gimbal guard bundle with lots of accessories like leg extenders, controller yaw stabilizer, carbon fiber gimbalguard, lens hood/cover, gimbal clamp (big), button raiser for camera/video(works good to figure where the buttons are fast), Remove Before Flight Tab for gimbal clamp, gimbal saver, and a lanyard. I also ordered a trackimo holder which is also made very well.

These are 3D printed items, and I'm very satisfied with my quality of the 3D printing. They also answer questions very fast and would highly recommend them for the quality.

I will post a video of all the accessories when I get my Phantom 3 Pro back from repair.

I really like this big gimbal clamp, as it covers the filter and is made out of a flexible material that won't scratch your gimbal like the factory gimbal clamp or the polar pro gimbal clamp.

The gimbal guard is made out of thick carbon fiber and does not bend of flex or hit the camera on startup like the polarpro gimbal guard.

Took about a week to come to Toronto from Israel on their lowest shipping option.

If anyone has any questions about what I purchased, then feel free to ask.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers