Reaction score
Hi all, this is my first time posting because this is the first itme i could not find what i needed through the search....anyway i bought the air side booster mod from FPVLR.com (link) and i knew that it wouldn't come with installation instructions, but i cant belive that there isn't anything on the internet that i could find. I was kinda hoping that guy tony would see this and point me in the right direction to a video or give me a step by step. I know that the install is supposed to be really hard but im pretty confident that i can do it, i just need to know what needs to be soldered to what and where to find the wires/components that need to be removed/installed. Pictures of the install would be a huge help...thanks a lot

Reactions: P3Pilot
Didnt know of this mod! Good luck & be sure to post of your success

Hi all, this is my first time posting because this is the first itme i could not find what i needed through the search....anyway i bought the air side booster mod from FPVLR.com (link) and i knew that it wouldn't come with installation instructions, but i cant belive that there isn't anything on the internet that i could find. I was kinda hoping that guy tony would see this and point me in the right direction to a video or give me a step by step. I know that the install is supposed to be really hard but im pretty confident that i can do it, i just need to know what needs to be soldered to what and where to find the wires/components that need to be removed/installed. Pictures of the install would be a huge help...thanks a lot

Were you able to install this kit and test out its range?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic