FPV in three purchases?

Reaction score
I've slowly assembled parts in the drone world, and have a phantom 2, gopro hero3+, h3-3d gimbal, and now am looking to explore the world of FPV. Would these three parts do the trick?

Transmitter
Amazon.com: ImmersionRC 600MW 5.8 GHz A/V Transmitter: Toys & Games

Cable
Amazon.com : Goliton® 5.8g Transmitter FPV A/v Video Real-time Output Cable Cord for Gopro Hero 3/3+ Camera -Black : Camera And Video Accessory Bundles : Camera & Photo

Screen
Amazon.com: Flysight Black Pearl RC801 5.8Ghz 7" HD Screen Diversity Monitor with Integrated Battery, 1024x600: Camera & Photo

I realize it might not be the most efficient setup, but looking for decent/average quality below $200. I know you get what you pay for.

I've slowly assembled parts in the drone world, and have a phantom 2, gopro hero3+, h3-3d gimbal, and now am looking to explore the world of FPV. Would these three parts do the trick?

Transmitter
Amazon.com: ImmersionRC 600MW 5.8 GHz A/V Transmitter: Toys & Games

Cable
Amazon.com : Goliton® 5.8g Transmitter FPV A/v Video Real-time Output Cable Cord for Gopro Hero 3/3+ Camera -Black : Camera And Video Accessory Bundles : Camera & Photo

Screen
Amazon.com: Flysight Black Pearl RC801 5.8Ghz 7" HD Screen Diversity Monitor with Integrated Battery, 1024x600: Camera & Photo

I realize it might not be the most efficient setup, but looking for decent/average quality below $200. I know you get what you pay for.

That's the wrong cable for the camera to the transmitter. The gimbal uses a ribbon cable with USB connector for the cameras video video feed but you will cable from the CAM socket to the transmitter for the video. I highly suggest that you buy the DJI mini iOSD which will give you the telemetry for battery condition, satellites and more then you use this cable to connect it all together.

P'n'P cable for DJI Phantom 2 connecting iOSD Mini with ImmersionRC fat shark | eBay

Amazon.com: Plug and Play Cable: DJI Phantom 2 to iOSD Mini and Fat Shark/ImmersionRC Transmitter: Electronics

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj