Flytrex !!!

I can confirm it works flawlessly with the Vision. You can't install it quite as simply as with the V1 Phantom, though. You either have to file/cut out a small channel where the shells join to let the cable run out, or you can use the spare hole under one of the landing skid mounts, but you need to cut the Flytrex cable and resolder in order to fit the plug. I don't even own a soldering iron so went for option one.

It weighs hardly anything and can be fitted neatly to the underside behind the camera. Because of weather and other factors I've only been able to do short test flights at home but have successfully uploaded the data to the Flytrex site. I'm hoping to be able to set the Flytrex flight length record tomorrow if the weather's good. ;-)

Amit is working on getting the "how to" pictures I took up on the site this weekend with an installation guide as he's had a lot of queries from Vision owners but didn't know for sure if it would work as they couldn't get hold of a Vision to test.

Where it becomes really amazing is if you export the Flytrex data to use with some software called Dashware, then you can do stuff like this with it: http://youtu.be/M5YgSMaZJE8

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik