FlyLitchi.com/hub Missions No Longer Show On Mobile Device

Reaction score
I'm not seeing missions on my tablet that are saved and exist in flylitchi after reloading the mobile app. I've made sure that passwords log in correctly at both locations. Wondering what would cause the issue?

Reloading? Or updating the app? Are you looking for the "Mission Hub" on mobile? To my knowledge there is no "sync" per say with Litchi. The missions must be created on the hub and manually downloaded to the app.

I deleted the app and then reloaded from google play. All missions that existed on the mission hub would download automatically when I ran the Litchi app on the tablet previous to the delete and reload.
You mention "manually downloaded to the app". I would be happy with that but not sure of best method to manually download. Thanks.

Personally, I was not aware of an "auto-sync" download from the Hub, although I grant you I very rarely use it. I prefer to take a "variable" out of the equation when I plan missions, and just plan them on the app itself and save it there. But as far as your question goes, when updating most any app, at times things can be changed or deleted without your knowledge. I am speaking of settings, etc...and that could include mission files as well. You can manually download the mission files from the hub and copy them to the tablet, if you have lost the "sync" ability for some reason.

I did find the mission files on my tablet which were synced from the flylitchi but the app does not "see" them. Not sure how to get the app to recognize and list them as they it did prior to reloading the litchi app.

Found the problem! I was not seeing the login icon in the Litchi app on the mobile device. One has to hit the flight mode button in the upper left hand corner of the app screen. This opens up the list of flight modes along with the login button at the far right of the list. I should have remembered that but hadn't done it for quite a while.
And, yes, Litchi does sync waypoint missions between the flylitchi.com/hub and the mobile device. Just have to be sure to be logged in both places.

Reactions: BigAl07
Found the problem! I was not seeing the login icon in the Litchi app on the mobile device. One has to hit the flight mode button in the upper left hand corner of the app screen. This opens up the list of flight modes along with the login button at the far right of the list. I should have remembered that but hadn't done it for quite a while.
And, yes, Litchi does sync waypoint missions between the flylitchi.com/hub and the mobile device. Just have to be sure to be logged in both places.

Excellent timing. I was tinkering around with Mission Hub a couple days ago and could not understand why I wasn't seeing the new missions in the mobile app. Your timing was PERFECT!!

In case anyone reading isn't sure how to Sync

FYI, if you log in at home (or elsewhere with internet) they will sync. Then if you are out flying where there is no internet, you will still have your missions.

So does the map exist within the mission so that the mobile device will have the map onboard without internet connection and after power cycling the mobile?

Yes. Its not stored in memory. Its stored in files in a folder called "LitchiApp\missions\_users\somerandomnumber\"

This data persists through power down as they are files on the internal (external) storage media.

At least on Android. I don't do apple anything so I don't know where or how it works on iOS but I presume the same or at least similar.

FYI, if you log in at home (or elsewhere with internet) they will sync. Then if you are out flying where there is no internet, you will still have your missions.
Thanks, this is good to know!
I didn't realize the missions would sync automatically.
I've been creating the missions on my PC, then opening litchi with my android, and then opening each mission individually just to ensure the android has all the missions I plan to use.

I have asked this elsewhere but maybe someone here will know how to solve my problem: I had to upgrade to a new iPad in order to run latest version 1.19.0. Now the missions created on my windows 7 desktop don’t appear on my iPad or iPhone 7 Plus. Before on my old iPad everything worked great. I don’t fly DJI GO any longer, just Litchi so can’t say about it but if anyone has an idea what I’m doing wrong I would really appreciate some much needed help!
Thanks
Jim
WA5TEF

I have asked this elsewhere but maybe someone here will know how to solve my problem: I had to upgrade to a new iPad in order to run latest version 1.19.0. Now the missions created on my windows 7 desktop don’t appear on my iPad or iPhone 7 Plus. Before on my old iPad everything worked great. I don’t fly DJI GO any longer, just Litchi so can’t say about it but if anyone has an idea what I’m doing wrong I would really appreciate some much needed help!
Thanks
Jim
WA5TEF

Are you following the video above and logging into your app with the same details that you login to the pc hub with ?

Reactions: BigAl07
Crash1sttime-Thanks again for that information. That got me going with my missions now showing up on my new iPad and iPhone! It seems that I was not logging into the tablet (iPad) as you advised me to. I don't remember ever having to do that on the old iPad or v 1.18.0. Oh well, at least now I have my many hours and work back to where I can fly again and enjoy the many benefits of Litchi Waypoint Missions!

I really appreciate all the advice given here.
Thanks again,
Jim
WA5TEF

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT