Litchi Mobile App, on Samsung Note9 and Tab4 and the Mission Hub on my Desktops (HP & Dell) are keeping me from using Litchi

Reaction score
Have been stuck in Litchi not working for some time now. Easy solution was to just use the Phantom 4 go app instead. This is a hobby and I've enjoyed about 7 hours in the air, by not fixing the problem with the Litchi App.
Well... I spent most of the day yesterday trying to fix the problem, mostly by logging in to Litchi from several desktops and creating missions.
Then going to the Phone or Tablet to load them.... Neither work.

So, I Go to the Samsung Galaxy Note9 and login to the Litchi Mobile App... with the SAME id as the Desktop and, I think its a list of flights created several months ago, when I first started using Litchi... back when it worked. Yes, it did work once, lol. Ugh. On the Tab4, same identical list of missions. Its making me crazy.'er

I've logged out and logged in everything "FaceBook" so many times now my fingers are tired.
I've gone as far as uninstalling and re-installing the Litchi App. No fix. Samsung Tab4 and NoteS9 both act the same. They have 2 missions. Desktop has a bunch more...

Any Ideas here???

So.... I've tried logging everything in with the Litchi account and get different list of flights. Then tried logging everything in with the Facebook log in. Same. Get the same different list of flights from the Mobile App to the ones created in the Desktop software.
Noticed that in the Litchi app on the Tab4, when I used the Facebook log in button, the first time it asked me to "Continue as ""User"". There were two, both me, one old, one new. I picked one. Now the blasted thing won't let me go back to that. Just defaults and logs right in. Can't stop it to change it.
I feel like that Greek guy rolling the rock up the hill. over and over. Need to resolve this issue and have no idea where to look, so I came here. Waiting for someone to point me in a logical direction

FOUND IT:
After a day and a half of struggling (logging in logging out logging) just discovered the solution.
Came to me in a flash of ... something
Go Into The Litchi main account and CHANGE the password.
Just a simple password reset worked!
Too easy, that's what messes me up every-time. lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20