Flying from inside house or car anyone?

Oh no what did you do?
Bought Antenna's, Amps, LMR this, SMA that, ect.,ect....
LOL Nothing bad, That Video is what got me hooked on flying FPV
Good stuff!!

Reactions: JohnnyB
Can you please let me know which set up you have maybe a link would be nice thank you very much
2.4 gHz L-com 8.5dB magnet base antennas hooked to Sunhan 3W amps. All used with the P4. Definitely not the only ones that works, just what I have.

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Hello and thanks for your help, don't I need to buy two of these, antennas , and will the connector fit and screw right into the back of my modified remote control , right ? i use the fpvlr black ones i just picked up .now ordering 2nd set of boosters for my p4 pro + .

Hello and thanks for your help, don't I need to buy two of these, antennas , and will the connector fit and screw right into the back of my modified remote control , right ? i use the fpvlr black ones i just picked up .now ordering 2nd set of boosters for my p4 pro + .
Yes, you will need 2 Antenna's. The ones Johnny linked have RP-SMA cable ends. Those will attach to your amps or directly to the RC.

Turbo

River Ripping, FPV Style. This video will wake ya up. Saturday morning head banging. :eek:
Ran the home station hard last week on vacation. 16 flights, 0 tweeks :)
If your offended by hard rock, skip this video.

Turbo

Yes, you will need 2 Antenna's. The ones Johnny linked have RP-SMA cable ends. Those will attach to your amps or directly to the RC.

Turbo
That's pretty cool hard to believe I could just snap them little magnets up on the roof and start to fly just unscrew the antennas on original using and screw those on WOW

Sent from my SM-N930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

River Ripping, FPV Style. This video will wake ya up. Saturday morning head banging. :eek:

Turbo

That was pretty cool. Like how you came home following the road at the end then pull on into your drive!

That's pretty cool hard to believe I could just snap them little magnets up on the roof and start to fly just unscrew the antennas on original using and screw those on WOW

Sent from my SM-N930F using PhantomPilots mobile app
I would like to add, if you plan to use those amps "only", use the link I posted. But if you think you may end up finding and using the rf linx amps that's been discussed throughout this thread, then plan accordingly. Plan your setup, or possible setups, 'before' you order and "know your connections." Try to avoid adapters if possible to keep signal loss down.

Last edited:

Turbo
Haha.. should've seen the wife's face when I played your video... (Old school) Priceless! Lol Killer video.. 16 flights 0 tweaks.. love it!

IMG_0004.jpg
Another good day for flying. 70s in Missouri! I am hesitant to post this but I followed a safe path close to the river through our downtown. Well packing up and headed to the country to fly!

View attachment 75924 Another good day for flying. 70s in Missouri! I am hesitant to post this but I followed a safe path close to the river through our downtown. Well packing up and headed to the country to fly!

Impressive!! Only 137ft up.
Gold Suhnans, L Com's W/ mag bases ?? Are you still running 1 amp? Video side..
I need to be above 300' once I get out that far.

Let us know how she does out in the country. Going to be big...

Turbo

Haha.. should've seen the wife's face when I played your video... (Old school) Priceless! Lol Killer video.. 16 flights 0 tweaks.. love it!

Well, 1 tweek :mask: Forgot to turn on the amps one time. It made it 500' lol
Jumped up and turned on the amps while it was starting it's RTH. Picked up signal just as it was starting to land. A minor pucker moment.

Reactions: cstout and JohnnyB

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel