Flight time...

Reaction score
Hi all

First of all great to join the forum :)

So I've recently got myself a P3S and i'm looking at ways to extend the flight time. I was thinking about getting a Mavic Pro in the future (yes already thinking of upgrading!) but the battery life doesn't seem to be that much better from watching Youtube vids. So, questions:-

-I've come across Master Airscrew, anyone recommend their P3 props? If so how much extra flight time you getting?
-Any recommendations on the best new battery to buy (any budget)?

Thanks

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I've come across Master Airscrew, anyone recommend their P3 props? If so how much extra flight time you getting?
I don't recommend using 3rd party props. If you choose to use them, you could void your warranty if they cause your Phantom to crash.

Check out these search results to see what others are saying about the Master Airscrew props.

Any recommendations on the best new battery to buy (any budget)?
Here are a few places where you can purchase OEM DJI Phantom 3 batteries:
Like props, I don't use 3rd party batteries for warranty reasons. If you're dead set on only using 3rd party batteries, then check out the Powerexta batteries.

Hi all

First of all great to join the forum :)

So I've recently got myself a P3S and i'm looking at ways to extend the flight time. I was thinking about getting a Mavic Pro in the future (yes already thinking of upgrading!) but the battery life doesn't seem to be that much better from watching Youtube vids. So, questions:-

-I've come across Master Airscrew, anyone recommend their P3 props? If so how much extra flight time you getting?
-Any recommendations on the best new battery to buy (any budget)?

Thanks
Have a look around the battery mod threads on the forum- you will find plenty of options.

IMO, props are kind of a waste. Not only are you throwing money at experimentation, you're usually only going to see a 1-2 minute increase. A battery mod is going to yield far more battery life.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj