Third-party propellers-Master Airscrew

Reaction score
If you have been involved in RC for any length of time you surely have heard of or used Master Airscrew propellers. They have had a great reputation, but recent events have called that into question. They recently released their Stealth props for the Phantom 4 series, so I was excited and bought a set for my P4P (v1). Turns out their tolerances were so bad that they absolutely would NOT clip on to my stock P4P. I document the failure here:
. BTW the problem turned out to not be the rim of the hub as I suspected but I now think it is a lack of internal clearance inside the hub. Nevertheless, it won't fit and their customer service has been unresponsive. So, my advise DON'T BUY MASTER AIRSCREW PROPS for your Phantom 4.

Reaction score
There seems to be a sudden quality control issue at Master Airscrew.

Reactions: 10X

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Yes something has happened , the worst part is they have not returned any phone calls or responded to any emails.
This company used to offer world class support and offer a pristine product but I can understand having a bad run.

but not responding to customers , not taking phone calls is a different problem that is nothing but bad.

My order was for the Air 2 Props and they have yet to ship.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom 4 in the Rain.

Reaction score
I ordered 2 sets of Endure foldable props for my P4P which you had to swtch out the mounts for each motor. Went on fine - did a few tests where I just engaged the engins, but didn't take off (all okay). Then tried engaging engines and slowly add power to take off. P4P shook violently and had to abort takeoff (tried 3x and same outcome each time). Finally gave up and requested return label (which I got a week or two after requesting). Waiting on confirmation of refund still.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tgoke