Fixing flash in DM365 chip within Ph3 Pro gimbal

Err.. you've loaded `uImage` to memory (RAM) at 0x80008000.
Then you've overwritten that (in RAM) with `uImage_recovery`.
And then you tried to load and boot kernel from the NAND (which you did not modified at all).

You seem to be missing NAND write commands.
Sorry, i have low skills on programing. I'm about 1 day reading all the related content on Github and trying to do it right but no success yet. Try it again with nand write comands but still no success
Captura de tela 2023-02-07 104225.jpg

i have low skills on programing
"programming" is a term typically reserved for writing programs. It has nothing to do with using already made tools to perform an action.

Try asking yourself what actions you want to perform, and then finding commands for those actions.

"programming" is a term typically reserved for writing programs. It has nothing to do with using already made tools to perform an action.

Try asking yourself what actions you want to perform, and then finding commands for those actions.
Sorry for the used term. English is not my native language.
I'm an hardware guy so i have several limitations understanding this kind of operations/structures (kernel, encryptions, partition etc) but i'm doing my best trying to larn a litle bit of this.
About asking myselft what actions i want, i really don't know because as i say a i dont know about this structures. This is why i posted here trying to find some help.
I'm very thankful for the informations that you already have put here.
If you guys can give me some tips maybe i can do progress on this and share my experience with the community.

My tutorial is here:

With the one from O-Gs, there shouldn't be much issue.

Just read everything carefully - especially the part about flashing rootfs.

In none of the tutorials there is the `boot` command used. But you seem to insist on using it. How did you come up with that?

My tutorial is here:

With the one from O-Gs, there shouldn't be much issue.

Just read everything carefully - especially the part about flashing rootfs.

In none of the tutorials there is the `boot` command used. But you seem to insist on using it. How did you come up with that?
as the board is not booting on turning it on i simply tried it :sweatsmile:
I will read it again more carefully thanks

Just getting into this. I have avoided it for too long. I recently decided to work on what I call DJI antiques. I just got the video working on a Phantom 2 vision plus. Now for the P3 pro. I am so excited.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik