lightbridge firmware PROBLEM (and solution) - firmware version not found by dji assistant tool

Reaction score
Dear all
My lightbridge 1 has the problem discussed in this thread. I do not have the time to repair it by myself. If anyone here would be interested to try repair in exchange of some money (to be arranged), please let me know.

Have fun
M.

Reaction score
Dear all,

Unfortunately I ripped off the 3.3v soldering pad on air unit. Is there another place on the board were I could access the 3.3v? I don't see any.

(I was pulling on my solder joint to assess its quality)

Thanks
M.

Reaction score
All the images of that board are pool quality. And test pads are not named..
(looked mostly at the github page about that board)

Anyway, the 3.3V is stabilized by a buck converter. Buck converters have a large inductor at output. Not sure at which side your 3.3V is (most likely on both sides - there's one buck which creates 3.3V, and another which converts it into lower voltages for DM365 - it requires a few voltages, enabled at specific timing), but you can definitely find the place by following the voltage regulators.

Reaction score
I tried to short bsel with the pin right next to it instead of the 3v3 suggested at the beggining of this thread. It worked. My lightbridge is now working again - thanks to those who developed this solution.

Reaction score
Seems I have an interesting problem.

Gorpo connected to HDMI screen : it works
Gopro connected to lightbridge via AV: it works
Computer connected to lightbridge HDMI: it works, lightbridge transmits what it on my computer's screen
Gopro connected to lightbridge via HDMI: does not work
Same but other (and tested) HDMI cable: does not work

I don't get it. Gopro HDMI works and lightbridge HDMI do work separately, but not togheter. Previously and right after the nand flash fix, they worked well togheter.

I guess I'll try to get some other HDMI cam and will see. Anyone here would have an explanation for this issue? It is gopro 3.

Reaction score
It all worked for me. Had an initial issue with coms due to being plugged into DTR pin rather than GND on the FTDI adaptor but once I realised this the flash process worked like a charm! No issues with using Windows 10 64bit ! My Thanks to the the developer!

Reaction score
Hi

Is there a solution for the P2V+ ground unit after firmwareproblem done by DJI?

Fabio

I still would like to repair my ground units from the p2v+. The RE700 are broken after update via android app. Is there no way to reflash them with openwrt/ddwrt/lucie?

I can't be the only affected by this problem here.
I found some posts about the same brick but no solution.

Thank you in advance

Fabio

Reaction score
still would like to repair my ground units from the p2v+. The RE700 are broken after update via android app. Is there no way to reflash them with openwrt/ddwrt/lucie?

We'd need the chip identified.
And we'd need the firmware binary.

OpenWRT has good forums, so having all that, you'd likely be able to find flashing details there.

Not much info on O-Gs wiki right now.

Reaction score
Hello guys, I have the problem described in this topic, a LB that has been off for more than 2 years! I bought the FT232RL, soldered as shown in the images, I started with the ground station,
but when I run the program (step 6) the program gets stuck in the message:
Waiting for the DM36x ...
When I turn on LB it only gives:
Target:?

if I start the program with the LB on, it doesn't even show the
"Target:?"

Has anyone ever experienced this? or can you help me?

Reaction score
but when I run the program (step 6) the program gets stuck in the message:
Waiting for the DM36x ...
When I turn on LB it only gives:
Target:?

Use terminal app (ie. PuTTY) to check what the board displays from the moment it gets power.

Make sure you've entered serial boot correctly.

You may want to check my guide if you're not sure what you're doing:

Reaction score
Hi All,

I want to say thank you to all the hard work with this. There's a number of Vision Plus units that have no live view. It's a corrup NAND in the WiFi transmitter board that responds to 192.168.1.10. Using the sfh_DM36x tool I was able to resolve this and I now have my live view back!
What did u do my doing the same thing 😂

Reaction score
Dear guys,
My lightbridge 1 got broken again.

I did the whole procedure on my lightbridge 1. I got the "operation success" message.

Weird thing now is that even if bsel and 3v3 are disconnected, I keep getting the "bootme" message on tera term. It looks as if the board was stuck in the serial programming mode.

This is not so nice, because obviously I cannot use the board like that.

Any idea on how to come back to the normal "working" mode?

Thanks a lot

Martin

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkBaravelli