Fishing Report Filmed From P4

Reaction score
Hello all. Been a while since I’ve posted. I took my P4 out fishing again in some pretty choppy water. On the second flight I had a tilted gimbal, but maybe that was due to a quick take off on a rocking boat. I took off before the sats hooked up. Not sure. Anyway I got some pretty good shots and ended up using nothing but my P4 clips to make my fishing report. Something I haven’t done before, but I think it came out good. I was really impressed with the follow me mode. I’ve only used this 1-2 times before over a year ago. It’s different and better now. The last clip is pretty cool as it rotates around us, hands free. Enjoy!

Very nice. You've convinced me that I really do need to get some good video of our boat, especially when the dolphin are running in the wake here in Florida.

AD

Reactions: Helihover
One of my questions about launching from a boat is that normally (a typical ground launch), after I start the motors, I let them idle for about 10 seconds before lifting off.

When I do a hand launch it feels like I'm holding the P4 for a much shorter time before releasing it under power.

Have any of you reading this who do hand launches had any problems with launching immediately after powering up from your hand?

AD

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik