Not sure about android devices but on my iPhone I used to make sure all other apps are shut down when using the go app. Most of my flying was done in airplane mode as I didn't load maps or use any of the app features needing a mobile service. Interference from all sorts of sources used to kill the app as well. Pretty sure you can fly the drone without using the app as long as you are connected to the phantom wifi. Line of sight obviously and no live feed.

Not sure about android devices but on my iPhone I used to make sure all other apps are shut down when using the go app. Most of my flying was done in airplane mode as I didn't load maps or use any of the app features needing a mobile service. Interference from all sorts of sources used to kill the app as well. Pretty sure you can fly the drone without using the app as long as you are connected to the phantom wifi. Line of sight obviously and no live feed.
Never mind, the problem was that the Mcafee anti-virus that I had on my phone was dissconnecting the WiFi for some reason

Sent from my SM-G925F using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have a buddy with whom I fly feet-wet all the time. I mentioned another buddy, who seems anxious when he flies over water.

First buddy's response was, "I'm more nervous when I'm NOT flying over water. Better signal and no obstructions."

Thanks for the feedback. I have my low battery warning set to 30% so I'll have plenty of warning. Definitely, won't be taking any risks with battery life.
If you see the warning light, you may not have enough juice returning home.

Be sure you have a fully charged battery before you take off. Watch your battery gauge, when it is about 70%, you better turn around and fly home.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik