firmware

Reaction score
hi, I would like to know if I am supposed to download another firmware for the remote. I get some kind of reminder on my go app. I did the first download on the aircraft and everything is working fine. but now I am confused as to weather or not I need another download. my fear is having my bird fly away on me... any help would be greatly appreciated...

Whenever a new firmware update is available, the DJI GO app should alert you and prompt you to install it. Did you try to clicking the reminder and install it?

I did not. I see its an announcement on the dji focus zenmuse x5 and inspire so it has nothing to do with me so I am going to click the don't show again button. thank you for the help. I thought I saw something else

I did not. I see its an announcement on the dji focus zenmuse x5 and inspire so it has nothing to do with me so I am going to click the don't show again button. thank you for the help. I thought I saw something else
Ah, yes, that's just a notification from DJI. You'll see messages in that area even when there is no firmware to install. It sounds like you're up-to-date on your firmware. You can verify by checking the installed firmware versions in the About section of the DJI GO app.

ok got it. msinger thanks again always very helpful

No problem :)

everything is working fine. but now I am confused as to weather or not I need another download. my fear is having my bird fly away on me... any help would be greatly appreciated...
Flying with last week's firmware won't cause your Phantom to fly away.
At worst, you'll get notifications from the app that newer firmware is available.
That's about it.
With time and experience, you'll learn how your Phantom works and how it handles and gain confidence.

Thank you meta4 I appreciate the information

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl