Will not connect again

Reaction score
Its me again, need your help again drone want connect to controller
I do not remember what we did to make it work before when this happened before a tech guy loaded some a new dji go app on my i phone 11 and it started working great since then I had to get another i phone 11 and used i cloud back up to save and restore all data I beleive that all the files didn t restore correctly and maybe that is the problem I belive when he put the go fly app on my phone he downloaded from another source because dji quit full support on the p3a

this time i tried to download flight data and I am not sure if that is what locked it up and its telling me to reset gimble this time please help

I belive when he put the go fly app on my phone he downloaded from another source because dji quit full support on the p3a
That's true if you're using an Android mobile device. Since you said you're using an iPhone, you should install "DJI GO" from the App Store on your iPhone.

this time i tried to download flight data and I am not sure if that is what locked it up and its telling me to reset gimble this time please help
So, are you saying you installed and/or can run DJI GO with no problems?

That's true if you're using an Android mobile device. Since you said you're using an iPhone, you should install "DJI GO" from the App Store on your iPhone.

So, are you saying you installed and/or can run DJI GO with no problems?
no same old dji app the guy downloaded using only i phohe 11

Here's your thread from the last time this happened:

Maybe something in there that'll help?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl