Filming staggers

Reaction score
Been putting up with this for a long time now. My filming always has a stuttery motion to it. Like its a bit shaky. I use the official SD card that came with the drone and film in 2.4K on the P3A. Could it be SD card not coping? I will try filming at 1080 but its too cold and windy today. Just wondering any thoughts?

The write rate on that card could sure be way to low...do you know what its rated at i use a :Sandisk" 64GB Ultra Plus that has a speed UP to 100Mb/s and does a great job for me and hope this helps too :
054639bqtiphz03hl770lu.jpeg

The extending of the sticks is a very easy way to improve your airborne Videos FAST ! and its easy to put back to where they were too ! just be sure to lock the upper part with the knurled nut thats on the lower below the extended part...hope thats worded right ?

Last edited:
The write rate on that card could sure be way to low...do you know what its rated at i use a :Sandisk" 64GB Ultra Plus that has a speed UP to 100Mb/s and does a great job for me and hope this helps too :View attachment 93647
Thanks M.C man, not sure what the speed is. Will check when I get the chance. Seems odd DJI ships out an SD card that is not really equipped for their own drone footage lol

Thanks M.C man, not sure what the speed is. Will check when I get the chance. Seems odd DJI ships out an SD card that is not really equipped for their own drone footage lol
Yep.just enuff to get it out the door and say its got one LOL

Reactions: Neon Euc
If its 'stuttering' when you yaw ..... then it could be frame rate ...

If its stuttering in any / all of video - then it could be card write speed.

I had 2.7K camera on the P3S and the supplied 8Gb card by DJI was fine with all resolutions....

But my P3P with even the Samsung Evo - one of the best cards - if I use 24fps then I get stuttering when I yaw ... as I understand it - we humans have a 'frame rate' by eye of about 25fps ... so it matches our eyes and we see stuttering at times. Up the frame rate to 30 or higher and it disappears ....
I dropped to 1920 x 1080 50fps and alls fine now .. as for P3A ... maybe find a setting that gives you higher frame rate ?

So I found anyway ...

Nigel

Reactions: Neon Euc
It seems stutter when I move forward and its really noticeable. I did film in 1080 to see if that made a difference and it did. But the footage came out looking like it was 420p lol. Maybe its just the SD card that came with it. I will order another and go from there. Thank you for the feedback.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4