Fatshark HD3 with P4

How does the field of view compare between Flysight and Headplay. I see the Flysight spec as:

Display
  • FOV: 30Degree (Diagonal)
  • Resolution: 854X480(WVGA)
Flysights look like rebrands of Skyzone sky02. Nearly identical.

Reactions: Bozz
I have the Fatshark HD3 and did the HDMI upgrade on my Phantom 4.
Although the picture is not as good as Headplay, I think it has a good picture when flying.
The HD3 is small and light. I can use it for my small inductrix or maybe if I want to race drones some day !
Although I have my pilot license and got my part 107 license, I have only been flying my P4 for 6 months.
I have learned a lot from this Forum ! Thanks!

I having a great time !

Pete
Pete-
I too have a Commercial rating, fixed and rotor. Also have a P4P, did the hdmi module yesterday and received my HD3 goggles today, must say the quality of the image fell way short of my expectations. Kind of disappointing given the cost.

If you're most interested in quality, then get the Avegant Glyph headset.

Last edited:
As far as i know, you cannot tap into the 5.8 frequency with goggles.
I have the same problem. Fat Shark has NexwaveRF 2.4 and 5.8 antennas and I have tried both. There are 8 channels and it won't work. Let me know it you find anything. Thanks Rick

I have the FatShark HDMI 3 goggles and thought they were great until I bought the DJI RC black headset!! Now I think they are great! , I’m still looking for info on if I can convert them into VR goggles for gaming like the Hive ones etc,,, I do watch movies on their and it’s awesome!

The Avegant cost is a killer for me so far! But got a birthday coming up LoL so avegant, or BT??? Which would you choose??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik