Fast SD Card Offload

Reaction score
Just received Lexar Pro UHS-II 64GB microSDXC. Did a write test from internal SSD to microSDXC and reversed it from microSDXC to internal SSD for read; six files totaling 6.1 GB
  • sustained write average of 57 MB/s
  • sustained read average of 125 MB/s
Fastest SD card I have ever used!

Just received Lexar Pro UHS-II 64GB microSDXC. Did a write test from internal SSD to microSDXC and reversed it from microSDXC to internal SSD for read; six files totaling 6.1 GB
  • sustained write average of 57 MB/s
  • sustained read average of 125 MB/s
Fastest SD card I have ever used!
That's all very well .... but it won't write any faster in the Phantom than any other card.
It's the Phantom's camera that is the bottleneck - not the card you use.
Writing at about 15 MB/S is all that the Phantom requires.
btw ... I have seen a few users complaining that that particular card didn't work in their P4 pro.

I'm not concerned about write speed as that tops out at just 12.5 MB/s. Pretty sure I need to copy off the card from time-to-time. I'd rather do it 6X faster than the card which came with P4P!

POOP! You are right. The card isn't recognized by P4P. UHS-II cards not supported ☹️

Last edited:
Oddly enough, the card DOES work in my Mavic Pro!

Go figure

Pretty sure I need to copy off the card from time-to-time. I'd rather do it 6X faster than the card which came with P4P!
You got it. I enjoy my fast memory cards too. It's nice being able to transfer the files quickly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik