Dust caps for the P4P motors

Seem a bit unnecessary to me. Stored away my drone motors accumulate zero dust. The only time I could see the motor covers being useful is when you are flying, since thats when the motor is circulating air through them.......and that can't happen. Just my .02

Seem a bit unnecessary to me. Stored away my drone motors accumulate zero dust. The only time I could see the motor covers being useful is when you are flying, since thats when the motor is circulating air through them.......and that can't happen. Just my .02
This is a desert around here, we get a lot of dust, all the time. It gets into anything. So, these will help.

I've got these exact caps, they work very good. They do help to protect the backpack on long hikes. Without the caps the fabric will get damaged from the prop clips on the motors, which is what spawned the purchase. Also I like the option to flip the craft upside down, resting on the caps, to put the gimbal lock on.

Reactions: Bakersfield Quad
I've got these exact caps, they work very good. They do help to protect the backpack on long hikes. Without the caps the fabric will get damaged from the prop clips on the motors, which is what spawned the purchase. Also I like the option to flip the craft upside down, resting on the caps, to put the gimbal lock on.
Agree completely.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31