Which screwdriver for tiny Phillips screws?

Reaction score
I don't manage to unscrew the tiny black Phillips screws that are used for the Power Interface Module or the left/right ESC sensor boards. What I'm talking about is the four tiny ones in this picture:
I'm using the Phillips #0000 screwdriver from this kit: 6 pièces Tournevis de précision, Mini Tailles, Phillips (cruciforme) avec Custom Coque rigide. ingénieur DM-20: Amazon.fr: Bricolage

I've tried with all my strength but they just feel completely stuck. I'm wondering if I'm supposed to use an even smaller screwdriver? Kits with screwdrivers for Phantom 4 Pros seem to come with 1mm Phillips screwdrivers but it looks like this is the same as #0000. I've tried to look for smaller Phillips screwdrivers but they don't even seem to exist.

Has anyone else had this issue? At this point I'm even considering using a drill but I don't know how tiny the drill bit would have to be or how to reattach things afterwards.

Those screwdrivers are really tough to get any torque with because of the narrow diameter handle. I use a precision set like THIS that has a bigger grip to be able to apply some good torque to it. They make some screwdrivers like yours that have a hole in the handle that you can put a cross bar through to get a better grip too. I would NOT recommend drilling the screws out. Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues