Dual Battery Mod

Any battery experts here safe to charge normal lipos 4.2v to 4.35v don't want my house going up in flames.

If he sets his charger to lihv it will. But your are really risking damage and fire. If you try it do it outside.

Reactions: Mikepoo
What charger is it? If it only says LiHV then that is 4.35v setting. But you should be able to control the amperage as well.

Reactions: Lee SK
What charger is it? If it only says LiHV then that is 4.35v setting. But you should be able to control the amperage as well.
160321_01.jpg

Lee I can't tell the settings on that charger. If it has a LiHV setting then that would be pre-set to 4.35v per cell. LiPo is 4.2v. You have to read the documentation.
Setting is LiHV 4s 1A or 2A that how I charge mine.
That's way too low but it will work and just take hours. I charge at 1C which is 5.2A and well below the recommended max charge rating of 5C. Just do a little research and it's all there for you. Look at the product config table.
Multistar LiHV High Capacity 5200Mah 4S Multi-Rotor Lipo Pack

Reactions: Lee SK
Lee I can't tell the settings on that charger. If it has a LiHV setting then that would be pre-set to 4.35v per cell. LiPo is 4.2v. You have to read the documentation.

That's way too low but it will work and just take hours. I charge at 1C which is 5.2A and well below the recommended max charge rating of 5C. Just do a little research and it's all there for you. Look at the product config table.
Multistar LiHV High Capacity 5200Mah 4S Multi-Rotor Lipo Pack
Yes! I got it. my setting will be : LiHV / 4S, 14.8V / 1C=5.2A Okey?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West