Downward / Forward Vision Sensor Error

Reaction score
Hey all. I just got this error, no idea why. I've had many successful flights in the past, always stored it the case, kept it in a dry area. I've rebooted the bird a few times in attempt to clear the issue. I've attempted to recalibrate in Assistant 2, but it doesn't even let me click the calibrate button (greyed out, spinning / thinking), maybe it's because I have a Mac? Anyone have any other tips? I can still fly, but I'm assuming this error means no sonar sensors will be working?
ba71d63bb416aa82fdcd19b818acd638.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have a Mac and the assistant works fine, did you get this error fixed? Seems like an internal error where unfortunately it would have to be fixed at DJI. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That sucks, looks like a real issue is going on, almost like the vision IC board took a crap, I doubt all, or two connections (or four even) would have came loose all at the same time. I feel for you, maybe u can take it back to apple or Best Buy?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Spent 4 hours simultaneously online chatting and over the phone with DJI support. I think you can figure out how that went. They wanted me to send it in, said it would be 2-4 weeks. Luckily I purchased it at Apple, so just went back to the store and made an exchange.

That's great, wish I could do the same. Have downward left and right vision sensor error, #e00003, and have tried all the recommendations to fix, thought I had it once when error disappeared for a second or two on startup abut then came back.
Just put on a new camera gimball unit and thought its might be defective...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers