Downgrading firmware on P3P from 1.10.9 to 1.7.6

I didn't notice any. But to be honest I had one flight only.
Few days ago I had to send my downgraded P3A back to seller due to RC charging issue. As it came back, P3A has been updated to P3S_FW_V01.11.0030 (not official FW release yet). I did the same downgrade procedure with DEBUG file to P3S_FW_V01.10.0090 again. Works perfect. Now I can fly Litchi without previous log-in to DJI GO in order to disable 30 m fly distance limitation.

Maybe i try again one of those days.....

But for now it works...even with crapy fw 1.11...

how do firmware downgrades 1.11.0020 to 1.10.0090 ?? I tried creating the txt and firmware file on sd card, i insert sd card into the phantom, but nothing happens ... no sound and light green fixed gimbal.
I also used the txt debug file

Reactions: Spyderz
how do firmware downgrades 1.11.0020 to 1.10.0090 ?? I tried creating the txt and firmware file on sd card, i insert sd card into the phantom, but nothing happens ... no sound and light green fixed gimbal.
I also used the txt debug file
What do you mean by "creating the txt" file? As per the first post in this thread, did you create a debug file with NO EXTENSION on your SD card and then also add the FW 1.10 bin file?
As you know full well, trying to go from 1.11 to 1.10 can be risky. It has worked for a few, but you've already seen that a few have had serious issues.

If you don't know how to create a debug file with no extension, you can extract one from the zip file I posted here. Extract it to your SD card. I think you have a P3P based on your other posts about bad battery connections and a compass errors.

Attachments

• P3P Debug file.zip
    158 bytes · Views: 458
Last edited:
Reactions: aka1ceman
ok, if it's risky leave the firmware 1.11.0020. I am registered to djigo, please confirm that I can fly over 30mt ??

Hi boys and girls.
So I have a Phantom 3 Pro and I would like to roll back from 1.10.9 to 1.7.0060 for obvious reasons..

My question is how do I tell what version P3P I have ? I want to be sure that I do not Brick it. I film allot of surfing and while filming the huge waves I noticed that I need more speed. I have seen that the hack will give me more speed and since im going backwards i will not get props in the image. So this is super usefull for me.

I have downloaded the Python files and opened up the 1.7-0060 firmware and done all the things in a very good guide. So I fell ready to inject this into the drone. But I first need to make sure to have 1.7.0060 firmware on the drone. So how can I do this without bricking?

Do i have to open up the drone to see what version of the phantom3pro i have?

Is there a guide on how to downgrade safely from 1.10.9 to 1.7.0060

THANKS!!!
Dave

Reactions: Digdat0
amigos, este foi o maior tópico sobre o assunto que encontrei até agora e realmente preciso da sua opinião para me ajudar a tentar salvar meu P3A. alguns dias depois eu liguei o AC e percebi que a placa de cardápio estava repetindo o D - DD, D - DD sem parar como se eu estivesse no modo USB em um computador. Nunca tive um impacto, nenhuma queda do céu, ou algo assim. Desde aquele dia, estou tentando fazer o downgrade da CA, mas sem sucesso, acredito que até um BRICK possa ter ocorrido. Por favor, alguém pode me ajudar a recuperar meu P3A? Você pode me perguntar tudo o que é necessário sobre a situação que vou responder. Sou novato, mas acho que com a ajuda de você, vou lhe dar a mensagem ... Muito obrigado a todos.

I'm trying to demote from 1.11 to 1.10

Hello, could you please send me one RC_FW_V1.6.0.bin Or other download link, because I can't find it, thanks!

Originally, there was some... umm... 'heated debate' on the steps involved. I don't operate in a vacuum myself, and since I can't expect to know of every possible situation as I don't have a large collection of p3a/p to experiment with ;), I put it up here as a WIP so others can read and contribute what they know and have experienced.

As of this post, at least two people have successfully rolled back to 1.7.6 with this method (which is where a large part of the steps came from), with at least one other running into the plus-firmware issue which was resolved with the note under step 4.

This is doing something that DJI never intended to be done, and things might change down the road, or there might be some edge case that appears that isn't really covered, in which case the post can be updated
Hello, could you please send me one RC_FW_V1.6.0.bin Or other download link, because I can't find it, thanks!

[QUOTE = "y598497881, post: 1295339, member: 104501"] Olá, você poderia me enviar um RC_FW_V1.6.0.bin Ou outro link de download, porque não consigo encontrá-lo, obrigado! [/ QUOTE]

Send your whatsapp number please

[QUOTE =“Cezar PR-BR,post:1295340,member:103900”] [QUOTE =“y598497881,post:1295339,member:104501”]Olá,vocêpoderia me enviar um RC_FW_V1.6.0.bin Ou ortro link de download ,porquenãoconsigoencontrá-lo,obrigado![/ QUOTE]

请发送你的WhatsApp号码[/ QUOTE]
对不起,我没有。你有下载链接吗?谢谢!

[QUOTE =“y598497881,post:1295341,member:104501”] [QUOTE =“Cezar PR-BR,post:1295340,member:103900”] [QUOTE =“y598497881,post:1295339,member:104501”]Olá, vocêpoderiameenviar um RC_FW_V1.6.0.bin Ou ortro link de download,porquenãoconsigoencontrá-lo,obrigado![/ QUOTE]

请发送你的WhatsApp号码[/ QUOTE]
对不起,我没有。你有下载链接吗?谢谢![/ QUOTE]
Sorry, I made a mistake. What I need isRC_FW_V1.5.8.bin

[QUOTE =“Cezar PR-BR,post:1295340,member:103900”] [QUOTE =“y598497881,post:1295339,member:104501”]Olá,vocêpoderia me enviar um RC_FW_V1.6.0.bin Ou ortro link de download ,porquenãoconsigoencontrá-lo,obrigado![/ QUOTE]

请发送你的WhatsApp号码[/ QUOTE]
对不起,我没有。你有下载链接吗?谢谢!

我沒有鏈接,我的智能手機上有文件。對不起,我不知道你是來自中國,所以whatsapp是禁止的?

[QUOTE =“Cezar PR-BR,post:1295345,member:103900”]我没有链接,我的智能手机上有文件。对不起,我不知道你是来自中国,所以whatsapp是禁止的?[/ QUOTE]
^-^你可以给我发邮箱吗?Thank [email protected]

Reactions: JoBe and Digdat0

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4