Does anyone here know sandman259 personally?

EricL last post was Jul 19, 2017 and he only made 6 posts so I doubt we will hear from him either.

"It's better to burn-out than fade-away". (Neil Young c.1979)

Reactions: The Springs
Wow. Is Eric gone now too.

I gotta know what's going on,,,lol.

He was around 34 hrs ago. Why the rush to judgement?

Yes, they saved my skinny *** once before on a similar deal. Also involved a "no tracking number". That's why I'm trying to make some money here. (and trying to add in some fun to keep up the smiles)

Reactions: Neon Euc
Yes, they saved my skinny *** once before on a similar deal. Also involved a "no tracking number". That's why I'm trying to make some money here. (and trying to add in some fun to keep up the smiles)
That is not what I meant.You send your money and it goes straight to PayPal and once the package is delivered,UPS,Fedex or whoever sends the delivery notice to PayPal and then PayPal sends the seller his money.That way if the seller doesn't send any package then you don't lose any money.

That is not what I meant.You send your money and it goes straight to PayPal and once the package is delivered,UPS,Fedex or whoever sends the delivery notice to PayPal and then PayPal sends the seller his money.That way if the seller doesn't send any package then you don't lose any money.
Not the way it worked in my case. Seller got his money even though I did not get a track number or a response or a package. I am not the PayPal expert, but I don't think the process you describe is how it works in all cases.

Not the way it worked in my case. Seller got his money even though I did not get a track number or a response or a package. I am not the PayPal expert, but I don't think the process you describe is how it works in all cases.
Yes,that is a feature that PayPal has in all cases,it comes up and asks you if you want to pay after delivery ...
If it's a one time seller either here or ebay and a lot of money,you bet i'll use it.If the seller doesn't agree then it's probably not the best deal anyway.

Last edited:
Yes,that is a feature that PayPal has in all cases,it comes up and asks you if you want to pay after delivery ...
If it's a one time seller either here or ebay and a lot of money,you bet i'll use it.If the seller doesn't agree then it's probably not the best deal anyway.
Agreed. Most sellers won't opt for that route.

Agreed. Most sellers won't opt for that route.
Why not ?,PayPal sends the seller their money as soon as delivery is made and buyer signs for it.Buyer doesn't have the option to open it and inspect it ,just receive the package.If Eric had done that he would of probably had his drone and been happy instead of being out $550.

He's a liar and a thief. My guess is that when he logged on after months of inactivity to check his thread, he hadn't had the P3A for weeks or months, and he spotted the sucker from a mile away.

Yes, I used the "send a gift" option so Paypal isn't going to help. I do hundreds of dollars worth of business every year this way (or at least I used to); it's been my experience that thieves don't normally hang out on forums like this, so this is my first bad experience. I didn't try that hard to make sure he was a true regular here, I just checked his join date and post count, and that was about it. I figured since he'd offered to "ship it for free" I should prevent him from having to incur a paypal charge, so, after seconds of effort to figure out what the amount I should send would be, I just said "screw it" and used the "send a gift" thing.

Thanks all for your concern. I couldn't afford a new P3A, let alone two used ones, so it looks like I won't be owning one any time soon.

EricL.that's a shame how it worked out for you and I was one who thought he would send it. :(

He's a liar and a thief. My guess is that when he logged on after months of inactivity to check his thread, he hadn't had the P3A for weeks or months, and he spotted the sucker from a mile away.

Yes, I used the "send a gift" option so Paypal isn't going to help. I do hundreds of dollars worth of business every year this way (or at least I used to); it's been my experience that thieves don't normally hang out on forums like this, so this is my first bad experience. I didn't try that hard to make sure he was a true regular here, I just checked his join date and post count, and that was about it. I figured since he'd offered to "ship it for free" I should prevent him from having to incur a paypal charge, so, after seconds of effort to figure out what the amount I should send would be, I just said "screw it" and used the "send a gift" thing.

Thanks all for your concern. I couldn't afford a new P3A, let alone two used ones, so it looks like I won't be owning one any time soon.
This is a learning experience... I like this forum but I will never sell or buy anything unless it's from eBay or Amazon. This forum will never give you the money back if the other side is planning to steal from you. Deal next time with the big guys of e-commerce.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT