Dji s900

Reaction score
Help!

Could somebody tell me, is it possible to fly new s900 copter all by your self. So you can operate the copter and work whit camera at the same time.

Im thinking to buy larger copter, now i have phantom vision 2+, but i need to new copter what i can fly and take shots at the same time.

-t-

Tmynttinen said:
Help!

Could somebody tell me, is it possible to fly new s900 copter all by your self. So you can operate the copter and work whit camera at the same time.

Im thinking to buy larger copter, now i have phantom vision 2+, but i need to new copter what i can fly and take shots at the same time.

-t-

You realize that copter costs about $4,000 US, right? Just putting that out there...

Yes i know what it costs. Only thing at the moment i need to know is that usually big copters need operate two persons. One is flying and one is handling the camera. Is there big copters which you can operate just your self.

Tmynttinen said:
Yes i know what it costs. Only thing at the moment i need to know is that usually big copters need operate two persons. One is flying and one is handling the camera. Is there big copters which you can operate just your self.

I'm sure you could technically do so using a transmitter like the Futaba 14SG. Whether it would be sensible to do so is an entirely different question.

Have you seen an S900 for real? I visited my dealer, Heliguy, on Friday and they were building one for a customer. It is a big beast. Not something you're going to want to fly in the local park.

Tmynttinen - Be sure to post your topics in the correct area. I moved this from 'News' for you. ;)

Check out the Turbo Ace Matrix. Talk to Joe at Fly America FPV. He can set you up with radio control zoom, shutter release and video control using Sony Nex camera.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl