DJI Repair Turnaround Time is QUICK!

Reaction score
For those of you who have been hesitant on sending your damaged Phantom to DJI, I was in the same boat. However it got to the point where I had no other choice. I begrudgingly sent it to California and was extremely impressed with their turnaround. Here are the sequence of events:

upload_2016-3-2_12-11-50.png

As you can see it took them less than a week to asses the damage, repair the drone, test it, and send it back. I don't have the Drone yet as it is being delivered, but Fedex says it'll be here by this weekend. This is a far cry from the 6-8 weeks I was hearing from many local hobbyist and even online.

As an added bonus, all repair was FREE. Well done DJI. (And for anyone wondering, I live in Texas so it took about 3 days for them to get it from me.)

Good to know this.

What type of damage and what kind of repair was required?

After a Crash i was unable to sync my RC to the Drone. The drone was constantly trying to update it's firmware even though it was on the latest version. So I believe it was "bricked" somehow. I'm not sure what steps DJI took to resolve this.

Reactions: WWK888
I am going to be sending mine in after it fell from the sky for no apparent reason on its 11th flight. It's good to hear their service has been satisfactory.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31