Reaction score
I was given an old dji phantom 2 and I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS FPV SETUP. I have a flysight monitor and i attached the tx to the drone and the rx to the monitor and i still get bad preview within 100 meters of me. Do I need to buy another 5.8 ghz antenna for my drone for a better signal? I do have two spots for antennas on my monitor but one is currently no being used. SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME KNOWLEDGE.

I was given an old dji phantom 2 and I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS FPV SETUP. I have a flysight monitor and i attached the tx to the drone and the rx to the monitor and i still get bad preview within 100 meters of me. Do I need to buy another 5.8 ghz antenna for my drone for a better signal? I do have two spots for antennas on my monitor but one is currently no being used. SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME KNOWLEDGE.

You make no mention whether you attached antennas to either the TX/RX and there's no need to attach antennas to the monitor since it isn't being used. You also haven't mentioned which make and model of the TX you are using. So without all the info, it is hard to help you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20