DJI GO 4 - Crashing non stop

Zzz

Reaction score
My DJI GO 4 keeps crashing during the initial splash screen ("DJI GO 4 has stopped" notice). It used to work, but not for the last two days or so... Can't get through it no matter what, even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Anyone else having the same problem?

Samsung Note 4
Android 6.0.1

What device is it installed on?

Sent from my Satellite mobile device using Phantompilots mobile app

Anyone got a solution? This **** is ridiculous... uninstalled, restarted the phone, installed again... no dice.

Reactions: lone droner
Runs fine on my Note 4. I did have issues once when I tried to install Litchi on the same device at the same time as Go.

Runs fine on my Note 4. I did have issues once when I tried to install Litchi on the same device at the same time as Go.
Yeah thanks, ended up factory resetting my phone... apparently that was the only way to get it back to work, and it did. Still not sure what happened...

Reactions: Techcop50
Mine works fine. Have you downloaded DJI Assistant 2? It can really help insure you have the firmware you need.

No issues with my +. I just went into the settings to verify I had the latest update and I'm good.

yep . . everything works fine . . aircraft reports "connected" . . if you press GO FLY . . it crashes and reboots GO 4 app
I have performed any updates at all since receiving the P4P+? If not, connect remote to wireless network and use the 2 mini USB cables to update the Phantom.

Bu it has all the latest version firmware an
I have performed any updates at all since receiving the P4P+? If not, connect remote to wireless network and use the 2 mini USB cables to update the Phantom.
but it has all the latest firmware and software . . . is there a different build I should have than . . .Aircraft .0203 Controller 1.1.1.1 and DJI GO 4 4.0.0(12)?

Bu it has all the latest version firmware an

but it has all the latest firmware and software . . . is there a different build I should have than . . .Aircraft .0203 Controller 1.1.1.1 and DJI GO 4 4.0.0(12)?
Here's what I have

Attachments

• RC.JPG
    RC.JPG
    566.7 KB · Views: 358
  • UD.JPG
    UD.JPG
    435 KB · Views: 419
And these

Attachments

• THIS.JPG
    THIS.JPG