DJI Customer Service VS Yuneec Customer Service

Reaction score
I have had bad luck with drones recently. I had a Yuneec Typhoon H for 2 days and it had problems. I also had a Phantom 3 Professional for 2 days and it had problems.

Yuneec and DJI customer service were both contacted and both drones have been returned for repair or replacment. This is rather unique that I've had to deal FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME with Yuneec and DJI customer service. So for this reason, once everything is said and done, I will make a video detailing my experience with both (coming out in less than a month).

In the mean time I made two videos. One video shows my problems with the TYPHOON H and the other shows my problems with the PHANTOM 3 PROFESSIONAL. In the Description of each video I continue to update my progress with DJI and Yuneec customer service.

Here are the two videos for your entertainment (both were made for Yuneec and DJI):

I have had bad luck with drones recently. I had a Yuneec Typhoon H for 2 days and it had problems. I also had a Phantom 3 Professional for 2 days and it had problems.

Yuneec and DJI customer service were both contacted and both drones have been returned for repair or replacment. This is rather unique that I've had to deal FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME with Yuneec and DJI customer service. So for this reason, once everything is said and done, I will make a video detailing my experience with both (coming out in less than a month).

In the mean time I made two videos. One video shows my problems with the TYPHOON H and the other shows my problems with the PHANTOM 3 PROFESSIONAL. In the Description of each video I continue to update my progress with DJI and Yuneec customer service.

Here are the two videos for your entertainment (both were made for Yuneec and DJI):

should of got a autel x star premium they also have the best customer service

I'm curious about the zip tie on the Phantom, and why the gimbal is bent.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm curious about the zip tie on the Phantom, and why the gimbal is bent.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
The zip ties are an old trick for Phantoms. What it does is stops the gimbal assembly from separating in a crash, thus reducing damage. The gimbal is fine (no bends).

Enjoyed your videos. I'm sorry for your problems and hope it all works out OK.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I won't hijack your thread with my issues with DJI. I will say, good luck with them. I hope it all works out. I've heard Yuneec has great customer service.

Enjoyed your videos. I'm sorry for your problems and hope it all works out OK.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Thanks. I'm sure the drones will be back, but the question is when. One thing I'm learning is that service is not fast.

going for 3 miles next time

upload_2016-6-10_13-29-35.png

next very soon is aton that thing goes over 50mph

next very soon is aton that thing goes over 50mph
Yea, but for how long or how far :) Performance has a cost.

My old muscle car back in the early 80's could do the quarter in the 11's. But it would cost me a fortune to drive to the next county.

The bird may do 50 but without a hella battery, its not going far or won't be doing it for very long. Speed takes power. Power takes fuel.

it got good reviews talked to a few that have them they love it but said are kinda afraid in expert mode cause it is way to fast plus they said it takes a beaten

Didn't say it wasn't good. I just commented about the power requirements.

just buy batteries and fly

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl