Crash

I found it on the controller up to the moment it crashed. It happened Friday maybe the date is wrong on the aircraft or controller I’ll chexk tonight. But I’ve never flown it inside. I’ve got smaller ones for that. I did fly The simulator some but I think that was Thursday night the 28th. I’ll go tonight pull it up on the controller and see if maybe the date was is set wrong.

@BudWalker ...This is what the OP stated on Saturday March 30th:

I Have a phantom 4 pro plus. I was flying yesterday taking pics at 300 feet. While moving to a different location it seem to just lose power and fell out the sky into the the woods hitting a couple of trees.

I don't see any flights from that day that even resemble that statement. That is what is confusing.

Plus that pic is not my house. Maybe my daughters house. The date and time has to be wrong on the aircraft.

I found it on the controller up to the moment it crashed. It happened Friday maybe the date is wrong on the aircraft or controller I’ll chexk tonight. But I’ve never flown it inside. I’ve got smaller ones for that. I did fly The simulator some but I think that was Thursday night the 28th. I’ll go tonight pull it up on the controller and see if maybe the date was is set wrong.
FLY037 wasn't a flight. It was just the result of turning the battery on. The .DAT you want is after the batch you submitted.

Any files from the controller will useless for our purposes.

Plus that pic is not my house. Maybe my daughters house. The date and time has to be wrong on the aircraft.

Oh sorry now I can see it better. That is my house. But I definitely did not fly it indoors.

That is over the room where my pc that I connected the p4 to. Whould a Simulator run look like that?

@FLYDOG had asked for the log on the controller. Also I was gonna check it in the controller to see if the time and date stamp was wrong.

Whould a Simulator run look like that?
You need to look for additional .dat files after the ones you uploaded. We have everything from FLY023 to FLY037....Nothing in these are related to the shutdown. These two images below ( According to the log file dates ) are both from March 28th flights if this helps with the date's in question.

FLY023

FLY23.PNG

FLY025

FLY25.PNG

@Klloyd99 .....and Yes, upload the device log as well. We can compare the dates there as well. If you locate the log file from the incident we will know which .dat file you need.

The first pic was at my house. I didn’t fly at my house that day and the second was when I went to my daughter house to use the Internet cause mine was acting up I left there and went to the store but I’m pretty sure I **** the unit down but by the pic it looks like I didn’t. Either I accidentally downloaded the wrong date or the date has to be wrong on the drone

@Klloyd99 ...That explains why that FLY025 data was so odd. I thought that you may have left the aircraft on in transit since there was basically no altitude data at all. That was about 20min worth of data. Like I said before, if you upload the device file from the incident, we can tell you which .dat you need and compare the dates. Also, did you make a firmware update on or about the 28th or 29th?

If you see that then that means the dates are correct. I thought I sent every files on the day af the crash. But maybe not. Can’t remember if u told me. If I were to replace the landing gear which should give me my compass back because that wire is broken is there a chance the gimbal might get straight?

If you see that then that means the dates are correct.
You sent 15 files from the 28th and 29th. None of the files on the 29th were actual flights. Those were after you made the firmware change.

is broken is there a chance the gimbal might get straight?
I would highly doubt that. They are not directly related to each other.

Ok. Then I will have to send it to DJI then. The landing gear is relatively easy fix. Not so sure about the gimbal. It has good picture seems like everything works it just won’t lineup dead center and twitches just a little bit as the aircraft is running

I will thanks. I’m still gonna try and send you the right files tonight. I have 4 drones other than the phantom. Much cheaper ones but still I’ve been flying for awhile and I’ve never had one just die like that but yet it’s gonna be up to DJI to decide my fate.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic