Crash

I sent the to Dropbox and clicked share. A box come up saying who to share with.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 105
I sent the to Dropbox and clicked share. A box come up saying who to share with.
You need to copy and paste the URL link from the browser. As long as the "link" is sharable we can access that. It is not a "direct share" with a particular individual.

@Fly Dawg this looks to be a valid Export...DAT file. But, ExtractDJI isn't able to process it correctly. I'll look into it.

Agreed - I couldn't get anything out of it. The Windows version churned through it with no errors, but no output either. The Mac version gave the following messages:

Extracting from /Users/~/Downloads/EXPORT_FILE_2019-03-31_19-38-58.DAT
Error encountered /Users/~/Downloads/flyctrl/PARM.LOG (No such file or directory)
Extracting: PARM.LOG Length: 62881

But, ExtractDJI isn't able to process it correctly.
I thought there was something amiss with that file. Wouldn't extract here either.

Ok guys @BudWalker, it looks like FLY029 is the correct file for this flight. The aircraft apparently shutdown at ~378 sec. But what is very odd is that the RC Throttle command continued to record after the shutdown. This one is different than the other shutdowns I have seen. What do you think? @sar104

Capture.PNG

Ok guys @BudWalker, it looks like FLY029 is the correct file for this flight. The aircraft apparently shutdown at ~378 sec. But what is very odd is that the RC Throttle command continued to record after the shutdown. This one is different than the other shutdowns I have seen. What do you think? @sar104

View attachment 110104

I think that's weird. I'll take a look this evening if you guys haven't come to any definitive conclusions.

@Klloyd99 .....Refer to Post #21 and try to upload your device log for this flight for comparison. According to this data the RC was still recording to the aircraft, although it appears to be a complete power loss. Very odd. I'd like to see the RC data.

Hmmm.....Could the IMU have shut down possibly? According to this, the motors still had power, although they were not running or commanded to do so after the ~378 sec.

thinking.gif

Capture2.PNG

Now this is interesting.....after landing and taking off again, this would explain why the motors stopped, but not why the data looks so odd.

Log2.PNG

@sar104 ...You are on the clock at your leisure....

Reactions: umanbean and sar104
@sar104 ...You are on the clock at your leisure....

I have no idea what's going on there. FLY029 doesn't look like a real flight. Apart from the very end it's timestamped in 2015, it flies half way around the planet, and the data look synthetic to me - especially the GPS data. Plus it contains SIM tags. I think we need to see the txt log before proceeding further.

@Klloyd99 .....Refer to Post #21 and try to upload your device log for this flight for comparison. According to this data the RC was still recording to the aircraft, although it appears to be a complete power loss. Very odd. I'd like to see the RC data.

Ok. I’m just seeing this. I’ll send that tomorrow. My son had surgery today so haven’t picked my phone u p much today. I contacted DJI today and I told them I’ve tried calibrating the gimbal the Imu and the compass they want me to send it in to DJI.

FLY029 is a simulator run. Some tidbits from the eventLog stream

-460.700 : 564 [L-GYRO_ACC]turn off temp ctrl(0), reason:in sim mode
-460.700 : 564 [L-GYRO_ACC]turn off temp ctrl(1), reason:in sim mode

378.823 : 42530 [L-PWM]enable actuator pwm output
378.823 : 42530 [L-PWM]set actuator mode:IDLE
378.824 : 42530 [L-FMU/MOTOR] Stop. reason:SimulatorStop

379.820 : 42579 [L-SIM]Agree to stop!
379.820 : 42579 [L-FLYLIMIT]get 1860 data err:9 188
379.823 : 42580 [L-PWM]enable actuator pwm output

FLY029 is a simulator run.
I thought that might be the case but went with it anyway. It is the only flight that "appeared" to be close to what the OP what describing. That would also explain the date being 2015. None of the flights from March 29th, ( The date of the incident ) are real flights. Although it also appears that the firmware was changed at FLY034. Not that it means anything. FLY025 had many compass errors and GPS issues, but other than that one and the sim run. I can't locate another flight as the OP described.

@Klloyd99 FLY037.DAT (the last .DAT) was recorded 2019-3-29 3:45:19 GMT which was before last Saturday. Here is the "flight path"

Looks like you were indoors

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor