Convert Phantom 2 FC & NAZA M Lite to NAZA M V2 v4.06/v4.02

If you are using windows you have disable driver signing,hold shift and click restart,then in boot menu click startup settings then after restart press 7 and next menu,then install dji driver again
After driver install download naza tools exe from this post ,bridge bottom f1 and f2 with wire ,select phantom in fc type and choose firm ware 4.02 or 4.06,then click flash

Reactions: reednoel4u
@Geepixey,
"bridge bottom f1 and f2 with wire" your mean jump 2 pin (signal) on the left of Phantom2 FC ( hard reset FC) ?
Sorry, I see any thing when run app Naza Tools
Thanks
Reed.

Last edited:
I used naza v2 led on my p2,works fine,you can also make wiring from naza led port to pin 4 on ESC if you want use original leds
What does your mean, please help me with picture, The first time I have Phantom2.
Thanks and best regards
Reed.

Are you using windows?when u say you don't see anything do you mean you don't see naza tools program or you don't see fc in com port list

NAZA Tools.PNG
do you see this program when you run naza tools exe?,the two pins to bridge are bottom f1 and f2 at front of naza (next to m1 to m6 pins,if your using windows check device manager and see com ports when fc plugged in you should see dji USB device,also the fc needs to be powered on,if you only want to use phantom in naza mode it easier for you to use phantom 2 assistant then click phantom top middle screen and change to naza mode

Are you using windows?when u say you don't see anything do you mean you don't see naza tools program or you don't see fc in com port list
Hi @Geepixey,
Everthing ok, but leds not blinking,
I saw your comment about wiring led to core number 4, but I don't know. I want using led origin of p2.
Rgs
Reed.

Hello, the same way around here they can help me.

I have a problem and I have burned the controller of my phantom 3 pro and now I have no money to buy a new one.

I would like to know if I could connect the camera and the guimbal of the PH3 to my old F450 with Naza M lite controller updated to V2, until I can replace the PH3 board

I would be grateful if someone could help me because I need a job.

Thank you

Pepe

Attachments

• f450.jpg
    f450.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 481
如果您可以升级到NAZA H飞行控制器的固件,它会更加完美!!!

如果您可以升级到NAZA H飞行控制器的固件,它会更加完美!!!

Kevin, then if I upgrade the controller NAZA lite to v.4.06 or v.4.06 could they use camera and guimbal of the phamton 3 pro?

Could you please give me more information about it?

Thank you

Pepe

[QUOTE =“pcvph3p,post:1392635,member:108593”] Kevin,那么如果我将控制器NAZA lite升级到v.4.06或v.4.06,他们可以使用phamton 3 pro的相机和guimbal吗?

你能告诉我更多关于它的信息吗?

谢谢

佩佩[/ QUOTE]
No! Because the phantom 3 pro universal joint has to be used with the center motherboard and the image transmission board!

View attachment 101176 do you see this program when you run naza tools exe?,the two pins to bridge are bottom f1 and f2 at front of naza (next to m1 to m6 pins,if your using windows check device manager and see com ports when fc plugged in you should see dji USB device,also the fc needs to be powered on,if you only want to use phantom in naza mode it easier for you to use phantom 2 assistant then click phantom top middle screen and change to naza mode
Dear Geepixey,
Last time before, I update Phantom II as Naza V2, It worked.
Now, when I finished update, no error happend. But it can't connect with Naza Assistant( I reinstall DJI drive)
Please check.
Thanks so much
Reed.

Super nice software. I will definitely be trying it very soon. Quick question - When i do this to my Phantom 2, will this also remove the Geo /(No Fly Zones) stuff from the flight controller?

My house is located right on the edge of this so called NFZ/Geo zone which means that i cant take off near my house. Once i flash the phantom 2 flight controller to Naza V2 4.06, will I be able to fly anywhere?

Thank You

brilliant work... Is there a way we can roll back to the p2 firmware, i converted mine to a naza v2 and the esc leds are not functional... i really like the navigation and status leds on the escs... also my stock p2 gps is not detecting.. in the upgrade tab it reads the gps version but it shows atti in the rc tab

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 612
  • Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 775
Last edited:
I found the problem, i updraded my P330CB-H3-2D board, now i need a solution on how to downgrade it

Wait, so if I update to 4.06 on my P2, the esc led's will stop working? Those led's are the only way I can fly at night.
Is there any workaround to get the led's working again (with the new 4.06 fw)?

[QUOTE = "Joban, post: 1409163, member: 116712"] J'ai trouvé le problème, j'ai mis à jour ma carte P330CB-H3-2D, j'ai maintenant besoin d'une solution pour le rétrograder [/ QUOTE]
I found the problem, i updraded my P330CB-H3-2D board, now i need a solution on how to downgrade it
Hello,

Could you explain how you have upgraded your P330CB-H3-2D ? In the NAZA assistant
Naza-V2-without-PCB.jpg
, I do not see any information about the P330CB-H3-2D distribution board or the GPS. What can be the problem ? Thanks for your help

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Joban, post: 1409163, member: 116712"] J'ai trouvé le problème, j'ai mis à jour ma carte P330CB-H3-2D, j'ai maintenant besoin d'une solution pour le rétrograder [/ QUOTE]

Hello,

Could you explain how you have upgraded your P330CB-H3-2D ? In the NAZA assistantView attachment 106314, I do not see any information about the P330CB-H3-2D distribution board or the GPS. What can be the problem ? Thanks for your help

Hey,
It would only show if you have the fc connected to the mainboard of p2 via the exp port (gps port)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.