Convert Phantom 2 FC & NAZA M Lite to NAZA M V2 v4.06/v4.02

Reaction score
It works perfectly with a Phantom type,
thank you for this great work!
Greetings!

Reaction score
hello may i know what will happen if i switch to NAZA M Lite? Pros and Cons of doing this mod? Thanks!

Reaction score
Hey... Is there a way i can downgrade my P330CB firmware... My bird is bricked... Been a while no reply ..

Reaction score
Reactions: N017RW
Reaction score
once the phantom 2 imu is flashed to naza m can it be used without the P330CB pcb board

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I have installed naza m v2 firmware on my P2 and it works great, thank you
rcaridade ! It is now intelligent battery free which was my first intention.
But, there are things that work differently from P2:
Zenmuse h33d reverts its 45 deg position when pot on controller is released
(maybe getting the spring off in the remote controller will help :)
Led lights on back don't work after booting and that is biggest issue for me!
Geepixey said : "I used naza v2 led on my p2, works fine, you can also make wiring from naza led port to pin 4 on ESC if you want to use original leds"
Are you saying that this signal is the same 1khz with different duty cycles that goes to the ESCs?
P l e a s e, please, Geepixey, give us a tutorial for that?

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I have installed naza m v2 firmware on my P2 and it works great, thank you
rcaridade ! It is now intelligent battery free which was my first intention.
do you just wire battery plug straight from mainboard, and cut/replace battery door/connector?

Reaction score
do you just wire battery plug straight from mainboard, and cut/replace battery door/connector?
No, I'm using standard batteries that simply won't connect to P2 as "intelligent". I have try everything, from cleaning connectors to downgrading firmware but with no luck till I found rcairdades remedy.
By the way, downgrading P2's firmware was not possible in no way since none of the earlier version of assistant (from Droneslinger's) wont offer offline version of firmware, as it was explained in some forums, but checks online and recommends latest that is already installed.
I am very interested in getting back status leds with naza m v2 firmware without extra led module. It seems like it is possible but I don't know just how to... so, if some one know something more about, please, help?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jiri Lucius