Convert Phantom 2 FC & NAZA M Lite to NAZA M V2 v4.06/v4.02

Reaction score
After some long sleepless nights finally got it.

It's ready the software to upgrade Phantom 2 FC and NAZA M Lite with firmware from NAZA M V2 lastest version 4.06.

I tested in a Hexacopter (with NAZA M Lite with NAZA M V2 v4.06 firmware) and Quadcopter (with Phantom 2 FC with NAZA M V2 v4.06 firmware).

Flash both flight controllers with NAZA M V2 firmware v4.06 and all went ok, the images show the bootloaders from each controller and the DJI Assistant for NAZA M V2.

The motors start ok, no problem with serial key, they fly good, can't find any problem so far.

Here is an image of the software and the ZIP with software inside.

After all this work I think I deserve a free cup of coffee
smile.gif
(if you like my job use PayPal donation inside software).

Attachments

• NAZA Tools.PNG
    NAZA Tools.PNG
    56.7 KB · Views: 6,386
  • NAZA M Lite.PNG
    NAZA M Lite.PNG
    44.1 KB · Views: 5,003
  • Phantom 2 FC.PNG
    Phantom 2 FC.PNG
    48.6 KB · Views: 4,524
  • NAZA Tools v1.0.exe.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 4,538
Last edited:
Reactions: jjkelas
Search in Google for "NAZA v4.04" and then "NAZA v4.06" and you can see the diferences from v4.02 to v4.06,

So many downloads and no feedback!
Did anyone test the new firmware?
Did anyone upgrade a Phantom 2 FC to NAZA M V2?
For me it's frustrating because I spend a lot of time to produce this and get no feedback.

So many downloads and no feedback!
Did anyone test the new firmware?
Did anyone upgrade a Phantom 2 FC to NAZA M V2?
For me it's frustrating because I spend a lot of time to produce this and get no feedback.

Just what do expect when you couldn't even answer syotr question. Besides no one asked you to do this.

Just what do expect when you couldn't even answer syotr question. Besides no one asked you to do this.

I don't understand, I said to find it in "google" because you can easy find the information about the upgrade in DJI site:

A new firmware update(V4.04) is now available for Naza - M

What’snew?

Firmware
- Added Max Angular Rate settings for various propulsion systems.
- Added H4-3D or H3-3D adjustment settings including gimbalgain, horizontal and vertical angle limits, and FPV mode.

Assistant Software
- Added Max Angular Rate settings and H4-3D (or H3-3D) adjustment settings to support the firmware upgrade.
- H4-3D or H3-3D adjustment settings include gimbal gain, horizontal and vertical angle limits, and FPVmode.

Manual
- Recommended parameters for the Max Angular Rate.

Notes:
NAZA-M firmware v4.04 and Assistant software v2.40 are only supported by v1.14 or later H4-3D (or H3-3D) firmware.

And

A new firmware update (V4.06) is now available for NAZA-M.

What’s new?

Improved hardware compatibility.

Fixed error message window prompts occasionally when setting default gain value or updating firmware.

And thanks for your support.

Last edited:
I don't understand, I said to find it in "google" because you can easy find the information about the upgrade in DJI site:

A new firmware update(V4.04) is now available for Naza - M

What’snew?

Firmware
- Added Max Angular Rate settings for various propulsion systems.
- Added H4-3D or H3-3D adjustment settings including gimbalgain, horizontal and vertical angle limits, and FPV mode.

Assistant Software
- Added Max Angular Rate settings and H4-3D (or H3-3D) adjustment settings to support the firmware upgrade.
- H4-3D or H3-3D adjustment settings include gimbal gain, horizontal and vertical angle limits, and FPVmode.

Manual
- Recommended parameters for the Max Angular Rate.

Notes:
NAZA-M firmware v4.04 and Assistant software v2.40 are only supported by v1.14 or later H4-3D (or H3-3D) firmware.

And

A new firmware update (V4.06) is now available for NAZA-M.

What’s new?

Improved hardware compatibility.

Fixed error message window prompts occasionally when setting default gain value or updating firmware.

And thanks for your support.

You wasted your time.

Hi, Ive tried to convert two Phantom 2 flight controllers and both have failed. Both FC are detected by windows (COM3) but the DJI Naza nor the Phantom 2 Assistant dont detect them. I am able to flash back to original Phantom 2 firmware with no problem.

Last edited:
Hi, Ive tried to convert two Phantom 2 flight controllers and both have failed. Both FC are detected by windows (COM3) but the DJI Naza nor the Phantom 2 Assistant dont detect them. I am able to flash back to original Phantom 2 firmware with no problem.

Hi,
Did you connect the lower pin from F1 to F2, it's the only way to flash them. And Is them FC powered on, it must be connected for the software to work.

Hi,
Did you connect the lower pin from F1 to F2, it's the only way to flash them. And Is them FC powered on, it must be connected for the software to work.
Yes, I do connect de F1 to F2 pin and power it. The software shows that it detects the COM port and shows the flashing progress and reaches 100%.

screenshot.6112.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
I was able to flash it. My problem was that the DJI windows drivers was not installing correct in Windows 10. I had to activate Windows "Test Mode" and reinstall the DJI driver v2.02.

Thank you!

Thanks for all the nice words sent to me in private messages.
And don't forget to support this software by making a small donation.

wow it is a great software, rcaridade!!! Today, Im going to try it and after that I´ll give you my input.
Im wondering if you upgraded Phantom 2 FC and NAZA M Lite with firmware from NAZA-H for Helicopters. I suggest you improve your software for working with multiplatforms; it would be awesome!!!

So if i upgrade my P2V would this be of any use, would I see different settings tabs in the software or is something totally different

Reactions: reednoel4u

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan