Compass replacement. Already the third replacement compass (

Reaction score
Hello to fellow thinkers:)I travel a lot. I always take my old drone with me. For 4 years, this is the third replacement compass. After about a year, the compass error begins to come out and calibration does not help. How to avoid this problem or how to solve this problem without replacing the compass?

Welcome to the Forum!

Took a look at this search:
Search results for query: cfixer

There is few threads people storing and traveling the Phantom in the car.

Rod

Reactions: Oso
Hello to fellow thinkers:)I travel a lot. I always take my old drone with me. For 4 years, this is the third replacement compass. After about a year, the compass error begins to come out and calibration does not help. How to avoid this problem or how to solve this problem without replacing the compass?

There is a tool called cfixer you can find on ebay that might just do the trick by fixing the compass .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom in the Rain.
Coal

Reactions: KachemakDiver
The first thing to do is to identify the cause of the compass problem.
One cause of a compass error that can't be fixed is that the compass is disconnected.
Go to the Sensors section of the app settings and see what it shows for your compass.

Reactions: Oso and Alta_Spain
The first thing to do is to identify the cause of the compass problem.
One cause of a compass error that can't be fixed is that the compass is disconnected.
Go to the Sensors section of the app settings and see what it shows for your compass.
Hey. I’m changing the compass myself. This is not difficult. Compass connection is OK.

Hey. I’m changing the compass myself. This is not difficult. Compass connection is OK.
He was stating if the compass is disconnected, cfixer is not going to fix it. ;)

Rod

Reactions: Oso
I bought this device. Specially magnetized the compass near the subwoofer. Then she demagnetized the compass with this device, everything is fine. It's funny, but this device works =) Thanks

Reactions: RodPad
thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg

Rod

I bought this device. Specially magnetized the compass near the subwoofer. Then she demagnetized the compass with this device, everything is fine. It's funny, but this device works =) Thanks

To Fulfill your Phantom Pilots Membership, you must help out another member. ;)

Actually you already have, you told us it worked!! :)

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic