Can you believe!!!!?

Reaction score
All excited about getting an early flight in this morning before work. I was loading my phantom into the car when I noticed all four blades had the tips and trailing edge chewed up. Apparently last night with all the excitement of the update working and no more red/yellow flashing lights and multiple flights, I set the phantom on the kitchen table and my daughters kitten chew the props. Yes the cat is still alive, but not by my choice. I was ganged up on by two girls (daughters) and one lady (wife) of the house and was told it was not the cats fault, but mine for leaving it on the table. With age comes experience and some battles are better left alone.

All excited about getting an early flight in this morning before work. I was loading my phantom into the car when I noticed all four blades had the tips and trailing edge chewed up. Apparently last night with all the excitement of the update working and no more red/yellow flashing lights and multiple flights, I set the phantom on the kitchen table and my daughters kitten chew the props. Yes the cat is still alive, but not by my choice. I was ganged up on by two girls (daughters) and one lady (wife) of the house and was told it was not the cats fault, but mine for leaving it on the table. With age comes experience and some battles are better left alone.
Correct answer and if first you don’t succeed, do it the way your wife told you. As for the cat, I have two that learnt the hard way not to go near my drone bench, the start up noise of one of them has them heading for the back door. Pavlov at work....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair