Can you believe!!!!?

Reaction score
All excited about getting an early flight in this morning before work. I was loading my phantom into the car when I noticed all four blades had the tips and trailing edge chewed up. Apparently last night with all the excitement of the update working and no more red/yellow flashing lights and multiple flights, I set the phantom on the kitchen table and my daughters kitten chew the props. Yes the cat is still alive, but not by my choice. I was ganged up on by two girls (daughters) and one lady (wife) of the house and was told it was not the cats fault, but mine for leaving it on the table. With age comes experience and some battles are better left alone.

Thanks to information on this fourm I was able to order replacement props today from http://rchobbyhelicopter.com/
The props are said to be identical to the original except being black. A set of two for $4.75. The only catch is they require a minimum $25 order.

Back to the Blade mQX for the next couple of days.

Wishing all fun and safe flying.

I can't believe a cat chewed up the props, that's wild. My in-laws cat enjoys clawing it's way up my back and resting on my shoulders, ruining many shirts. So, i'll be sure to hid my Phantom from him.

Thanks for the tip on the black props - I have been thinking about a black paint job for the Phantom - it would need black props to go with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav